Transformation Help

GeyserGod

May 3, 2020
I want to achieve a transformation where the Final Form is a 4 armed, 6 boobed, Hermaphrodite Kitsune with 9 tails, 2 cocks, and one pussy. Can you guys help me figure out the exact items needed to make this happen?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Well, the Wiki is a good place to start. Just search for the body part you want.

The four arms thing is a no-go, however. Two is the max.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Similarly, I'm afraid that your breast rows might be capped depending on your body frame. (I'm sorry. I really am.)

GeyserGod

May 3, 2020
well my general build that I use is 6 feet tall, so 3 rows of breasts shouldn't be a problem, I know the Kitsune part comes from the Foxfire medicine, and there is a transformation drug that will add the 2 dicks to a female body.

Is there really no transformation stuff for multiple arms right now??

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
As Paradox said, the four arms thing is a no-go. Two is the max. This has been discussed a lot, and using the search bar will show that to you.

Reactions: Paradox01

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
1. Throbb, Dicksprout* and Virection Pill can add a dick if you don't have any.
Throbb is cheapest but causes Taint, Virection Pill does not grow balls, Dicksprout lets you choose if you grow balls or not and can internalize balls if you already have them.
Throbb and Dicksprout will not create a 2nd penis.
Virection has a chance to create a copy of (one of) your dick(s) when used. You can also keep using the Dong Designer until it splits your penis, but this increases Taint.
*No Wiki page yet, buy from Sera.

2. Pussybloom will add a vagina, if you don't have one already. Since you only want one, you don't need the more expensive Pussyblossom.

3. Foxfire gives up to 4 breast rows, so either save-scum and end the effect when you have your 3 rows and everything else*, or remove rows and re-grow at the end. Unfortunately, it seems most methods of removing rows remove all but the top.
One idea: Uthra Sap* removes all Flat rows, Foxfire's extra rows start as Flat (unless lactating, then they're A-cup). Either use Uthra Sap to remove all but one, then wait, or increase the size of the other two, then use Uthra Sap.
Variant: Pupper Poppers will add rows that are a copy of the one above. Use 2 for your three rows (so they're larger than A Cup), then remove the 4th (flat) via Uthra Sap.
*Uthra Sap decreases the size of all rows, so you may want to overshoot your target size a little before using it, especially if you go with the Pupper Poppers. Most Breast size increasers only affect the top row.

I suspect Kesil misinterpreted your 6 breasts as 6 breast rows. The largest number of breast rows on a biped by any TF is 5. If you want more, you have to become a Naga first, then use FrontRack Cream. The extra rows are not removed when going back to biped.

Not only is there no option for more than two arms, there will never be. The reason given is it makes writing scenes much more complex because you'd have to account for them.
It does seem strange when there are characters with multiple sets of arms (Dane, Dr Lash, Gold Myr, Bothriocs) and Steele can have 6 legs, 6 wings and 10 prehensile tails, but that's how it goes.

Reactions: Baggrin

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I suspect Kesil misinterpreted your 6 breasts as 6 breast rows. The largest number of breast rows on a biped by any TF is 5. If you want more, you have to become a Naga first, then use FrontRack Cream. The extra rows are not removed when going back to biped..
No, I didn't. It was just a joke on how I had to consider breasts per row and breast rows when I wrote FrontRack Cream :p

GeyserGod

May 3, 2020
Hmmmm, getting everything but the arms is decent enough, though I think the overall look would be better with the extra arms.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Yeah, well, I think the dollar amount in my bank account would look a lot better with about seven zeros tacked onto the end, but it just ain't in the cards.

Reactions: Malidica

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Hmmmm, getting everything but the arms is decent enough, though I think the overall look would be better with the extra arms.
Not going to happen. Ever.

Bringing in multiple arms would essentially mean rewriting most, if not all of the game. Combat would have to be redesigned for multiple weapons and then rebalanced. Every sex scene would have to be rewritten to account for the arms.

So yeah, no. Never happening.

Reactions: Emerald

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
The 4 arms debate's been done so many times I've lost track at this point. =3=
You're getting no more than two.

Reactions: Evil

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Must be the season of the witch.

Ooh Woo

Aug 6, 2019
Someone did write weapons that essentially took the form of a harness with two robot arms, though I have no idea if that's been approved or how far down it is on the to-do pile.