Transformation Arena

TFMaster

Hello everyone! I've been meaning to post this for quite some time ever since I joined the forums but anyways here it is now. Note that I did not make this game and I am merely sharing it with my fellow Fenoxians. This is the game that started me into Adult games and eventally led me to the games on this site. Anyways, Transformation Arena was created by Odachi65 and is a turn based combat game where you can create any character that you want and fight against other player's characters. There are a number of different fetishes to choose from but your experience is completely customizable you can exclude the fetishes that you don't like when searching through the characters. While you can face off against other people it's actually pretty hard to get together you'd have to know people and schedule a time to do it or something. I don't know I've never had much luck with multiplayer. However you can play against the AI that's what I always do. There are all sorts of different characters that other players have made that cover a lot of different fetishes and some of them have some pretty good writing. Anyways here's the website.

Https://transformation-arena.herokuapp.com

ssm0use

Jan 9, 2016
Is that website yours? I tried to sign up and it said it already had my email. So I tried to do a password reset and it tells me "oops something went wrong".

my email is: ssm0use @ gmail . com

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Is that website yours? I tried to sign up and it said it already had my email. So I tried to do a password reset and it tells me "oops something went wrong".

my email is: -------------------------

Dude, personal information like your email should only be shared in private instances (like PMs) and only when you're sure the other person is trustworthy. Posting stuff like that in the open means anyone who saw it can now exploit it by sending you a bunch of spam, attempt to hack you or even use it track you down. Luckily I don't thing anyone here is that cruel but you never know...

Last edited:
Reactions: karunama

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
I'm kinda curious, but the site appears to be dead and the developer hasn't posted anything in a couple years. The source is on Github though, so I may see if I can get it running locally,

Reactions: kuschelpuh