Transfering Save Files

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
I feel like i saw a thread on this a long time ago but I can't find it so sorry if this is a repeat thread.

Can a mobile save file be transfered to a pc for TiTs and CoC2?

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
I feel like i saw a thread on this a long time ago but I can't find it so sorry if this is a repeat thread.

Can a mobile save file be transfered to a pc for TiTs and CoC2?
Thread for CoC2 - appears to be possible (Save To File in-game -> transfer save either via email or plugging your phone into your PC).
Thread for TiTS - doesn't appear to be supported with the current Android version of TiTS, as seen in the thread only one account was mentioned in a different thread, and nothing mentioned further. It will most likely be supported with the TiTS JS port though (presumably by Save To File in-game, and the same steps listed above).

Last edited:

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
Thread for CoC2 - appears to be possible.
Thread for TiTs - doesn't appear to be supported with .swf (flash), as seen in the thread only one account was mentioned in a different thread, and nothing mentioned further. It will most likely be supported with the TiTS JS port though.
I literally included the words "transfer", "save", and "file" in my search. I have no idea how I missed those threads.

Reactions: Undecided

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Hey, at least you tried. More than can be said for some other folks...

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I literally included the words "transfer", "save", and "file" in my search. I have no idea how I missed those threads.
"save" is probably too common and filled your search with too many unrelated results. I'd recommend just going with "transfer" and starting the search with "Search titles only" box checked.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
"save" is probably too common and filled your search with too many unrelated results. I'd recommend just going with "transfer" and starting the search with "Search titles only" box checked.
Yep that was the problem lol