Tove TF Item?

bengalfinch

Dec 18, 2017
Anyone else interested in this? If it existed, would it have to be a 2-armed only Tove? Would be pretty weird.

bengalfinch

Dec 18, 2017
I'm just testing the waters, as I've already read that. I even wasted 2 hours writing a Google Doc for TF scenes until I realised I might be the only person interested and that four arms were banned. So I want to know people's opinions on whether a Tove TF item would be feasible or wanted.

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
Ooh, yeah, that might be nice. Just for show? Or were you going to add perks re fighting or backfill smut using more hands?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
A work around to the 4 arms thing would just have it keep you at 2 arms instead of throwing the 4 arms crap again. The Gold Myr TF keeps you at 2 arms despite the fact that they normally have 4, since you aren't born a myr and all. If you're gonna be looking for a work around with the arms you could just do that.

The biggest deterrent to interest is that they're basically 'Asexuals: The race' in a nutshell. They lack the ability to feel sexual pleasure entirely and don't have any sexual organs whatsoever. Tlako modded hers in yes, but she doesn't get any real pleasure out of it, it's just a hole.
So as cute as it'd be the be one, I very much rather not be a sexless birb neuter who's sex drive is deader than the Sahara Desert.

Last edited:

Esh

Jul 1, 2016
Echoing Emerald with the "just axe the 4 arms" part! Doctor Lessau's got scenes implying that adding extra arms to a creature born with just two tends to have unwanted side effects, like both arms on the left side moving in unison despite what the person moving them wants to do. It'd make sense, given that, for all TFs that one might imagine would give four arms to not add extra arms in -any- case.