Too many ideas

Saafi05

Feb 19, 2018
I just wanted to add a Flirt skill in Lust battle (which would already have taken me weeks-if not,months...), but then, I imagined a Grope Tease skill and then a strip tease skill, and I thought about making a tf item to make pc secrete aphrodisiacs and giving him a ''tonguetacle''(it's just a human tongue, but long and prehensile)...
And I thought about making an npc who is basically corrupting pure pc and is the drinking buddy of slut pc (the liquor is sperm)...
But then I thought about making an Arena with naked people fighting until submission and the idea evolved into Olympics games (of sex).
And I still keep thinking about new ideas, but I'm a poor writer at best and english is not even my first language.
I still need to familiarize with those ''parser'' and account for the lore and it's kind of overwhelming.
So I need to focus on one thing...
The ''tonguetacle''(it sounds kinda silly) seems like the easiest to do.
I think i'm going to write these things in this order:
-Tonguetacle
-Tease skill
-Sperm cult
-Eve(npc)
-Olympics

I wouldn't mind advices...

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I'd advise you to start small, like the tonguetacle tf item or the tease skill.

If you try to write an entire cult on your very first project, chances are you'll burn out and never write for TiTS ever again (trust me; it's happened way too many times before)

Reactions: Saafi05

Saafi05

Feb 19, 2018
For now, i'm just writing a bit of everything to get the base skeleton of those project...
I'm writing a scene with the npc I intend to make and then i'll do the tf.
Thanks for your advice