To fans of Darksiders...

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
How can you kill Death?!

Also why no Gears style 3rd person 4 player co op?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh my and just when we all thought they will not make 3rd game in series. Good Good Good.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm I thought she will be left for the end and not already 3rd game in series.

Heh whip...that will make some fans get naughty fantasies till we get more materials about incoming game xD

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Hmm I thought she will be left for the end and not already 3rd game in series.

Heh whip...that will make some fans get naughty fantasies till we get more materials about incoming game xD
that would happen no matter what, she's also fighting the seven deadly sins

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Luckly she been one of 4 horseman will not be showed as succubus but some more normal looking strong/amazon woman ^^

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Her design is less... strippery. Which is bother good and bad I guess. She used to be a lot more "gifted" in the chest region, and the lack of tit is a downside now. But at least I can play this without any shame if someone happens to walk in.
It was only a matter of time before something like this popped up. Though, honestly, I'm surprised it wasn't Captain Shitpost over there. Congrats on beating him to the punch.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
To be fair, originally we only had a comic to know what Fury, Death, and Strife looked like.

Besides, in gaming armor protection for girls is inversely proportional to skin covered and/or breast size.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
@noobsaleh Oh yeah, I forgot about the comic. Didn't they also make like a legitimate novel, too? I swear I remember hearing that somewhere.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah for playing this yet to be out game is good if we can not worry when (insert person you not wanna most lean over your shoulder) will peek over your shoulder and not see barely clther MC wearing Infinity Steeel Bikini +1whipping enemies with Infinity Whip + 1.

@Altair Hayes I think recently many companies decided to drop...bimbo-ish design for any female npc/pc/ms that will show in their games so here this only make that trend even mroe prominent. So since times comic come out it was still near the end of era of more "gifted" females that now are replaced more and more with...more "compact" ones.

Reactions: Tainted-Alice
Mar 4, 2017
As a fan of the franchise im happy to hear that we get the third game.
BUT! as the person i grew up into i dislike the idea of fury not looking like she was originally designed... >_>
It's not even the "drop of the bimbo-ish"(as ormael just oh so nicely said), it's the fact that i have a version of fury in my head, and if the "new" fury won't look like that my brain is getting a little...i don't even know what to call it... .-.
I actually have yet to take a look but im a little afraid that they went to hard out of the way of the original concept
- Took a quick peek here during writing but decided to keep everything as written -
It isn't that bad... i still think people that do something like making games or movies shouldn't jump at every little uproar, ESPECIALY if it's about a design choice. Be it the form of female charas or brutal content(the 2 reasons we hear about the most), in most cases it's not even the audience they aim for that starts making such a HUGE deal out of something like that(and im not just talking about feminists).
And in turn im making a huge deal out of that, making a chain out of it because im dead tired.

Back to topic: i really hope that it gives me the same joy darksiders 2 gave me. theres only ONE part that i didn't really enjoy(not that i dislike it, it just felt "meh") and that was the entire part on earth. It was kinda relaxing and fun to just walk around getting from point a to point b and gunning everything down in your path, but the second time around it already became a part that i try to rush.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
By the way the entire game will take place on earth and there will be a few returning characters from the first game also I hope they keep the trend of having the first boss being stupidly hard for a first boss( by that I mean real bosses as in Tamit or that gaint construct that you had yo build and then destroy in the second one)