TiTsEd - A save editor

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Platinum 190 is key item. And well it only have 2 uses for now: bribing Shekka to give us probe or bribe Nyrea at the Tavira palace gates to skip goo incubator and princess fights (well both give not bad profit so it...dunno not so practical to skip them). There was rumored it may been used to upgrade Dane weapon form Mhen'ga but so far this option not been added.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I know it was a joke, cause I really really want to have a giant laser cannon

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well they may give use soon something better than mother of all laser cannons. Like...grandmother of laser cannons. Or just simply plasma.antimatter weapon.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I just want something big and powerfull in my hands that spews out energy like kiro spews out cum

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
While not incineration-inducing, the faux-male vanae tf would have given glowing cum if I'm remembering correctly

Reactions: CloudStriker

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
And....... this topic went off track quickly. *sits back and sips a drink while watching

Got sec or two so not edited but...well that cummed quickly

hqdefault.jpg

Ok I think trying stay on subject. Debug items shouldn't be included in edior range. I mean devs said some time ago about those items bugging game so thus it was made offlimit for normal players. ALlowing such stuff that still linger in code been possible to get by editor...I not sure if it not casue some aftereffects that we not wanna face :/

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I disagree. If you use the editor or debug items, you are responsible for whatever you did to yourself.

Yeah you know that but someday some well call it "below averange inteligence" player come to forum rage that his/her saves are wonky and wouldn't be convinced it was it own fault but will blame tits editor creator instead or us fellow forum members. I just not wanna see in future someone doing such rant -_-'

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
t "below averange inteligence" player come to forum rage that his/her saves are wonky

Fuck 'em. Says right on the tin: "Use at your own risk" Wiki page on save editing  says the same. We shouldn't cater to people who aren't going to follow simple instructions. I've long been in the camp of removing warning labels from everything and letting natural selection sort out the rest.

Reactions: CloudStriker

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I'm with Blackwater on this. Time spent moron proofing could would be better spent y'know, actually improving things. Time is a resource. You can: attempt to placate the illiterate, who will find something to complain about regardless, or, you can work on the purpose of the project. Pick one.

Last edited by a moderator: