Nov 5, 2018
A list of new ear flags for ease of finding
  • GLOBAL.FLAG_FLOPPY
  • GLOBAL.FLAG_FURRED
  • GLOBAL.FLAG_TAPERED
  • GLOBAL.FLAG_LONG

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
Assuming you are on a windows pc and the black error is what i think it is try the following
1. Open the program
2. Use windows+tab key to select the black error
3. Expand the black error
4. Realise titsed was minimesed for some weird reason
The problem is I can't open titsed anymore. It can't be accessed even if I use a newer version. I click the icon and nothing happens. I've tried running it different ways but that doesn't work either. The black box use to be a problem but it hasn't appeared since the program won't start up.

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
Will you add the new skin flag "partially scaled" (from the xhelarfog tf)? Not sure of it's global value.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Okay. Could you give a step-by-step process on this task. I'm not much of a code monkey so I'm pretty sure I'd fuck something up if not given proper directions.
Open your file manager, your main disc drive (default C), users, and open the one for your profile (whatever you named yourself if you have a login screen). AppData is usually a hidden file, so if you know how to unhide it do that, otherwise simply click the address bar up top and copy \AppData\Local at the end and press enter. Scroll until you see TiTsEd folder, select it and delete.

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
Open your file manager, your main disc drive (default C), users, and open the one for your profile (whatever you named yourself if you have a login screen). AppData is usually a hidden file, so if you know how to unhide it do that, otherwise simply click the address bar up top and copy \AppData\Local at the end and press enter. Scroll until you see TiTsEd folder, select it and delete.
YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE A FREAKING BLESSING. IT FUCKING WORKS NOW! THANK YOU!

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
TiTS Ed needs to be updated to track Ear Flags. They've been added as of a recent patch and I think that by changing ears now may lead to appearance bugs.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
The flag names aren't useful (unless they are existing flags), I need their integer values.
I normally can't add new functionality till it gets into a public build (and I can get the source code).

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
  • GLOBAL.FLAG_FLOPPY = 50
  • GLOBAL.FLAG_FURRED = 20
  • GLOBAL.FLAG_TAPERED = 7
  • GLOBAL.FLAG_LONG = 1
Found here in the master flag integer repository used for all body parts

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
TiTS Ed needs to be updated to track Ear Flags. They've been added as of a recent patch and I think that by changing ears now may lead to appearance bugs.
The editor will not remove or modify the property.
If there are flags that need to be set for certain ear types they just won't be set currently if you modify your ear type.
This is the same for most other part flags.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
XP required to level after 5 got increased in 0.7.244, and the XP button is giving the old values.

06: 93750
07: 194400
08: 360150
09: 921600
10: 1476225

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah, I have no idea why the Open, Save As, and Update? buttons jumped over to the left side all of a sudden. They were fine where they were.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Will there be oral tease support in future builds?

Also, I'm with those above with preferring the way it used to look. Fucks with my muscle memory, and some pages (like body) just look sloppy, with poorly aligned fields and no apparent rhyme or reason to the order in which things are displayed. Also, the tabs have large deadzones along the sides that can make switching between them annoying, and the persistent search bar can be annoying when you are searching for different things in different tabs (such as a searching for an item and for flags, the persistent search bar means you can't use the search bars on individual pages to filter each separately.)

That said, searching is much more stable, deleting the search no longer seems to risk freezing the program, and it's much faster. Scrolling through flags seems faster as well, and the addition of raw save viewing is awesome.

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Will there be oral tease support in future builds?

Also, I'm with those above with preferring the way it used to look. Fucks with my muscle memory, and some pages (like body) just look sloppy, with poorly aligned fields and no apparent rhyme or reason to the order in which things are displayed. Also, the tabs have large deadzones along the sides that can make switching between them annoying, and the persistent search bar can be annoying when you are searching for different things in different tabs (such as a searching for an item and for flags, the persistent search bar means you can't use the search bars on individual pages to filter each separately.)

That said, searching is much more stable, deleting the search no longer seems to risk freezing the program, and it's much faster. Scrolling through flags seems faster as well, and the addition of raw save viewing is awesome.

Oral Teases are written and just waiting to be added.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Yeah sorry about the UI madness.
I've tried to make it work better for people with smaller / different sized screens.