TiTsEd - A save editor

Silent Songs

Jan 29, 2019
can someone help me with a second. i am wondering what the Multiplier setting on the pregnancy option and the incubation bonus M(cut off)

Last edited:

Lugin

Aug 27, 2015
can someone help me with a second. i am wondering what the Multiplier setting on the pregnancy option and the incubation bonus M(cut off)
Looks like "Incubation Bonus Mother" and "Incubation Bonus Father."
"Mother" is the time multiplier that applies when the PC is pregnant. You can get this up to 7 by using Motherhusks.
"Father," as I recall, is the time multiplier that applies when you get an NPC pregnant. Don't think there's a way to increase it in-game yet.

As for the "Multiplier" field, not sure what it does exactly.

Ralanost

Nov 9, 2016
I think I screwed up my save. Found Ula on Uveto and didn't have a belt or the right coat. Got distracted and went offworld for a few days. I had no idea that would disable Korgi hold. I tried to go into the raw data for events and clear it out and now I can't move when I load up the save. How can I fix this without starting all over?

Jul 20, 2018
I think I screwed up my save. Found Ula on Uveto and didn't have a belt or the right coat. Got distracted and went offworld for a few days. I had no idea that would disable Korgi hold. I tried to go into the raw data for events and clear it out and now I can't move when I load up the save. How can I fix this without starting all over?

start a new character and save asap. save edit all your raw data apart from ula stuff. theres probably an easier way but doing it like this you might see what data you could change to fix the save

Ralanost

Nov 9, 2016
I was hoping there was a specific flag or value I could use to just reset the Ula meeting. Not sure how my movement got bugged when I deleted the two flags I know of for Ula.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Oh god, I feel like an idiot. I had no idea you could select a flag and then set it to default by clicking the red X at the top of the table. That fixed it. Ula met and fucked.

That doesn't set it to "default".. it deletes the flag entry from the save.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
That doesn't set it to "default".. it deletes the flag entry from the save.
Deleting is best way to reset encounters. Setting to 0 doesn't do anything if the game is just looking to see if the flag has an integer.

SoupChunk

Feb 14, 2019
Stupid question from a stupid guy who doesn't get computers. Would this still work if I downloaded it to a flash drive? Or does it have to be installed somewhere on my actual computer?

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Deleting is best way to reset encounters. Setting to 0 doesn't do anything if the game is just looking to see if the flag has an integer.
Right, I just can't resist being super anal when discussing technical details sometimes >>

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
says Gihub no longer supports IE

does that mean just the downloading step or for when im playing TITS in browser?

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015
says Gihub no longer supports IE

does that mean just the downloading step or for when im playing TITS in browser?
It just means that you might want to change to a different browser to download the game. Honestly, you probably shouldn't be playing in browser anyways, most browsers are ceasing to support Flash. A standalone player (which can be acquired from Adobe here) would be the best way to continue playing, and you can use TiTSEd with the files saved with a standalone player. What's more, with TiTSEd, you should be able to port a browser save file over to a standalone player by loading it from where the browser saved the file, and saving it to one of the flash files. If you want, I can try and create some images demonstrating this.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
I havnt had any issues with Games not working in browser.. then again a good chunk of those are Browser games.

so I just need to use Chrome for when I Download the thing then? not a prob.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
ah its one of packaged/compress files thingys...
so then once its downloaded I find where the file ended up and /run the thing?

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
ok then.
as I think it has directions on where the folder.. thing goes either here or on the wiki...
download!
I said download!.. why wont it..
ah there we go extract/download.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
hmm I think I goofed
looks like I have multiple copies.

1 file folder
3 compressed zips with numbers
1 compressed zip without numbers

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015
hmm I think I goofed
looks like I have multiple copies.

1 file folder
3 compressed zips with numbers
1 compressed zip without numbers
The file folder should be the one you want, the zips can be safely deleted at this point. The extra numbers at the end of the filename indicate that you downloaded multiple copies of the same file by accident.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
thought as much but wasn't 100% sure.
deleting dupes.

now to make a new game file and test the thing

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
Okay, here's a question: Do any of you guys have a problem running the editor? For some reason I'm no longer able to run the program. I've been having this problem for a while now and I don't know what's causing it. At first when I clicked the program it would seem to start up before giving me some sort of black error pop-up and forcing me to close out of the program. I tried deleting the entire application and everything connected to it then re-downloading the application and still the problem reared it's ugly head. I did this with a newer version of the program and had the same results. After a while the program stopped giving me that black error pop-up, but now the program just won't start at all. I've been struggling with this problem for nearly a year now and I'm yet to figure out what's wrong. If anyone's had this problem and managed to fix it I would love to know, it would be a weight off my shoulders to be able to edit my game again.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Okay, here's a question: Do any of you guys have a problem running the editor? For some reason I'm no longer able to run the program. I've been having this problem for a while now and I don't know what's causing it. At first when I clicked the program it would seem to start up before giving me some sort of black error pop-up and forcing me to close out of the program. I tried deleting the entire application and everything connected to it then re-downloading the application and still the problem reared it's ugly head. I did this with a newer version of the program and had the same results. After a while the program stopped giving me that black error pop-up, but now the program just won't start at all. I've been struggling with this problem for nearly a year now and I'm yet to figure out what's wrong. If anyone's had this problem and managed to fix it I would love to know, it would be a weight off my shoulders to be able to edit my game again.

Assuming you are on a windows pc and the black error is what i think it is try the following
1. Open the program
2. Use windows+tab key to select the black error
3. Expand the black error
4. Realise titsed was minimesed for some weird reason