TiTsEd - A save editor

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
Can confirm it, on-line version of Minerva britches at you about exceeding file size limit when you try to save TiTS .sol file from 0.52 onwards , egen with minimum changes.

My save is 129 kb and saves fine... What exactly is the limit and why does it even exist? A couple hundred kb sounds like a comically tiny file for an editor to be tripping over its shoelaces over...

Reactions: CloudStriker

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
My save is 129 kb and saves fine... What exactly is the limit and why does it even exist? A couple hundred kb sounds like a comically tiny file for an editor to be tripping over its shoelaces over...

First, are you saving via firefox or chrome?

It may be a size constraint limited to chrome or .minerva is in need of an update.

BlackPick7

Mar 16, 2016
Are piercings going to eventually be a part of this project. (If they're even implemented)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Eventualy all things in game that can be edited will be included (with time) so it's more a matter of IF piercings will be added.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i actively check this thread for updates

says alot about my priorities 

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Just follow the topic (should be automatic if you haven't changed settings after comment) then just wait 'til you get a notification that Chase has posted.

Chase

May 13, 2016
I am seeing some issues adapting the CoCEd item editing to TiTsEd. So I am forced to check over the entire system bit by bit and adapt it as needed, which is very time consuming. I apologize for the considerable delay.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I am seeing some issues adapting the CoCEd item editing to TiTsEd. So I am forced to check over the entire system bit by bit and adapt it as needed, which is very time consuming. I apologize for the considerable delay.

no worries, take all the time you need to work the kinks out.

Chase

May 13, 2016
Version 0.8. Item Edition.

Added inventory item editing. Might have some items yet you "shouldn't" be able to get. Fixed ear length not working. Added some context enabling for certain selections.

Sorry for the wait. The item editing still isn't perfect, and it currently can only edit inventory items.

See original post for download location, and as usual use at your own risk.

Chase

May 13, 2016
Which items? How many of each item? Etc? I ask because it working fine for every item I have tried so far.

Theiatena

Dec 16, 2015
Hi I am the one proclaimed to be dead/slash abandonment of a previous attempt, although this is not true. I merely had studies which was more important at the time. As you have clearly well surpassed my outcome of attempt I would gladly like to assist you anyway I can.

Chase

May 13, 2016
Anyone can contribute, just make a pull request against the repository, and if it meets quality (no bugs, sane logic and future safe(ish) code), and functionality standards (it does something useful) i'll merge it.

Reizo

Sep 28, 2015
Huskar Treat and Catnip are the only two items I've found that won't allow you to load your saved game, quantity doesn't seem to matter.

Haven't found any others so far.

JaySergal

Dec 16, 2015
I think I understand the problem. What version of TiTS was this made for? I use the public releases so it's probably having errors because I tried giving character items that weren't in the game yet.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
I have the patreon builds, but I prefer to use the public ones as it makes finding my saves easier, so is there any way  to adjust it or do we just have to wait until the public builds catch up?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I have the patreon builds, but I prefer to use the public ones as it makes finding my saves easier, so is there any way  to adjust it or do we just have to wait until the public builds catch up?

If on PC should be same on FF as Chrome. Go to where your saves are, go up one directory, then find the folder named "local". Really not that hard to find.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
It is for me as I have two operating systems, multiple os locations and more, all on one laptop, so most things don't end up where they should be.

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Be it Patreon or TiTS webside or Play tab here on forum all those files for each version are the same file that saves in same location. Only diff is that public ones are just some of all released (usualy 3-10 builds after last public). In all other regards there is no difference in backer of public build.

Applewhite

May 16, 2016
I've been waiting for something like this for a while.  Kudos for making this tool, man.

Same. In my play throughs, my fav feature is hyper productive balls, and it's a pain in the butt to grind Suma/throbb/Semen's friend and uthra sap to max productivity without making one's nuts too big to carry (I like them big, too but I'd rather be able to move around while cumming buckets).

My best save file was a Kui Tan Steele who could go from cantaloupe to human size balls in something like three squares, but it took a lot a lot of grinding.

crushogre

Sep 2, 2015
I have the backer build and a consumable labeled RainbowG. causes the following when I try to load

Load error(s) detected:

Error #1065

Error: Could not load game data.

Chase

May 13, 2016
I have the backer build and a consumable labeled RainbowG. causes the following when I try to load

Load error(s) detected:

Error #1065

Error: Could not load game data.

Confirmed, and very strange. Is there a way to get this item legitimately? If so, can anyone supply me with a save with the item?

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
Ah, yes! Finally. Looks much better than the other one. Most likely works better, too. I'll find out when or if I use it. But if it works as well as CoC's one, I shouldn't have to use it to find out(I don't think),

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
So if you use this to change body parts, will it also apply the correct body part flags you would have gained or lost, had you used a legitimate tf? Or do you still need to manage that manually?

Chase

May 13, 2016
I haven't looked much into which flags are default for what, so it's still all just manual setting of the flags.