TITS Pheonix Quest Problem

Curious

Nov 2, 2016
I stupidly saved right inside the Phoenix for The Fall of the Phoenix Quest while I have shit gear. I can't defeat the pirates and I don't want to lose all my money or fail the quest. Does anyone know how to:

-recover a previous save file EVEN IF I overrode it with a new one and I'm playing off fenoxo's website

-Find a cheat to defeat the pirates, or gain a ton of money afterword to get new gear

-know a non-cheat way to gain a ton of money.

Icarus

Oct 9, 2015
I stupidly saved right inside the Phoenix for The Fall of the Phoenix Quest while I have shit gear. I can't defeat the pirates and I don't want to lose all my money or fail the quest. Does anyone know how to:

-recover a previous save file EVEN IF I overrode it with a new one and I'm playing off fenoxo's website

-Find a cheat to defeat the pirates, or gain a ton of money afterword to get new gear

For the first, nope. For the second, save editing ~

For the third, become a hooker.  Or sell your soul. Or kill my sister. 

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
Activating Easy Mode should solve the second issue, at least.

Edit: 69 posts. Giggity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Curious

Nov 2, 2016
Awesome the easy mode thing worked, I tried it earlier but didnt realize I needed to save again to activate it. Thanks a ton!

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I'm glad you managed to get out of the tricky situation you found yourself in, but this should be a reminder to always keep at least a few backup saves!

But TiTS lets you have more than a dozen different saves, all of which can have little notes written on them to remind you what they're for. Use them!

...yes. People shoud follow this advice...

Just two days ago, while playing a Steele I hadn't used in a while, I accidentally saved over the one I had been using a lot lately, out of habit...

I was pretty smad at the time. Luckily I discovered I had a save file of the character just before I started grinding the New Texas gym and curing Reaha's addiction simultaneously, among a couple of other things afterwards.

I had to grind all over again, but luckily it was only an hour or two of lost progress.

You could:

A - Grind Tarkus hoping for a lot of good deal with the Raskvel

B - Grind the Nyrean area hoping to get a lot of crystals

C - Defeat dr. Lash

D - Get nuki nuts and abuse the new texas cock milker. You'll have to stay there for a while.

Depending on your point of view, C and D could count as cheating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CloudStriker

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I'm glad you managed to get out of the tricky situation you found yourself in, but this should be a reminder to always keep at least a few backup saves!

Just like when people were getting stuck in the Kashima incident and losing all their progress, backup saves will save you a lot of headaches. :p

TiTS is very much an in-development project that's still technically in alpha, so encountering things that might not be perfectly balanced or getting into unwinnable situations without any means of escape is completely possible. As are potentially game-breaking bugs.

But TiTS lets you have more than a dozen different saves, all of which can have little notes written on them to remind you what they're for. Use them!

That's some sound advice here, although it should be noted that to be completely save, one should use .tits files created by the Save to File function, with several copies of each stored on different devices/drives.

I have just recently got all of my Flash Player data wiped by a careless friend, and right on time with my phone glitching to a point of having to do a factory reset.

So the only saves I have left are the ones that I sent to myself via e-mail some time ago.

Last edited: