TiTs on Steam?

Necrorifter

Jul 28, 2020
Just as titled stated. I am curious if TITS will be featured on Steam as you guys have done with CoC 2?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
If TiTS goes on Steam, it will be AFTER the Javascript port. Fenoxo hasn't made up his mind yet.

Necrorifter

Jul 28, 2020
If TiTS goes on Steam, it will be AFTER the Javascript port. Fenoxo hasn't made up his mind yet.

Oh right, I forget that TITS are flash, which is pretty much go to get discontinued. Oh well, I will wait for that. Spaceship is something that I have not really play. but I am used to play thing from Steam, so it is odd to have game that are in my library.

Reactions: Salomon

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
You're not the first one to ask; there's a lot of OTHER things in the way before we can consider a Steam release, but it's not off the table. Slow and steady. For now we're just adding content as we have, with respect to not altering components Gedan has already prepped.

We've been having weekly meetings on the forward progress of Dhaal between staff writers, the Javascript overhaul per Gedan, and a brand new UI and introductory tutorial to go with it. Things are going to change, but there's no ETA as of yet. All I can say is, it's happening.

PenitentLiar

Nov 1, 2020
You're not the first one to ask; there's a lot of OTHER things in the way before we can consider a Steam release, but it's not off the table. Slow and steady. For now we're just adding content as we have, with respect to not altering components Gedan has already prepped.

We've been having weekly meetings on the forward progress of Dhaal between staff writers, the Javascript overhaul per Gedan, and a brand new UI and introductory tutorial to go with it. Things are going to change, but there's no ETA as of yet. All I can say is, it's happening.
Since Flash will be discontinued starting from December 2020, will you be able to provide a JS version of it by that time?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Since Flash will be discontinued starting from December 2020, will you be able to provide a JS version of it by that time?

It's a wait and see circumstance. I can't give you concrete information like that. Every Wednesday we meet and discuss happenings™. So far, Gedan's trucking away. Jacques has an insane new UI to come with it. All that can be said is, it's coming.