TITS on IOS

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
pretty simple how do u play on iOS because I have tried and failed(also I'm not sure if this was the right place to post this)

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
I'm currently trying to jailbreak but it's not doing any thing when I install and open the two apps for thirty seconds also I don't want to spend money on getting files without jailbreak. Any advice?

K

Krynh

I'm currently trying to jailbreak but it's not doing any thing when I install and open the two apps for thirty seconds also I don't want to spend money on getting files without jailbreak. Any advice?
You have to jailbreak to install.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I don't have any experience with jail breaking phones, but I do know that there are endless guides of how to do so on the internet. A "How to jailbreak iPhone" search on YouTube would likely bring up thousands of relevant video, so I recommend looking there.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Jailbreaking should be a quick and easy process. I mean, unless you're trying to run a day 1, post new-update exploit.

Just google your iOS version number followed by the word "jailbreak", and run the tool.