Tits not working on my phone.

DerpBoi96

Jun 12, 2021
Hey there. So I recently got back into tits and downloaded it to my phone and it doesn't seem to be working. Imy phone uses arm. It had no problem downloading. The problem occurs when I go to run the app. It just sits on a blank screen indefinitely ( I launched it and left it for about 4 hours and it still was blank.)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
TiTS is currently Flash based.

Flash is kill as far as any mobile playing goes.

On the bright side, it's being ported to Javascript which should have no compatibility issues with either Android or Apple phones. I think.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Can someone elaborate? I play exclusively on mobile and every once in a while something like this pops up and the usual response is something about flash and mobile not being compatible, but if you download the app, then flash isn't an issue. It just feels like there are key details that were left out.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Can someone elaborate? I play exclusively on mobile and every once in a while something like this pops up and the usual response is something about flash and mobile not being compatible, but if you download the app, then flash isn't an issue. It just feels like there are key details that were left out.
The app is made by running the code through a conversion engine, and after that it isn't looked at anymore. The JS port once completed will be looked at when mobile issues occur.