[TiTS] Kiona and Piercings Question?

Talis

Jan 5, 2018
I've noticed that the piercings you obtain from Kiona's shop, don't seem to display anywhere once they're been worn by your character. I might be dense, but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Not in the general character description, nor in the more detailed tabs contained within the character's codex.

I was just curious if I'd missed them or if once they're attached to a body part they don't display?

any help's appreciated, thanks. ^.^

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
There seems to be a bit of a disconnect about the piercings. You have them equipped, but it doesn't mention them anywhere. However, if you check the boxes for the pierced flag in TiTS Ed for your tongue, nipples, and/or genitalia, then it shows u in your character description. It's weird... but that's the way it is.

Talis

Jan 5, 2018
Hm. So, I've checked the TiTS Ed gotten from here: https://github.com/Chase-san/TiTsEd/releases (latest version 0.30.2), and the tongue flag doesn't seem to have a box for pierced. I've also checked the other parts listed as being pierceable, and they either have no flag category at all, or the pierced flag is missing from their flag section. I also checked under the general FLAG tab, but didn't see anything that jumped out at me.

tongue_TiTS Ed.png

Is this the editor you're referring to? I've never used the editor before, so I'm a bit new to this aspect. Sorry to be a pain. Thanks.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Piercings work, if you have a pierced body part then there is chance is will be mentioned as an adjective when referring to it like "pierced tongue".

Reactions: Athena
A

Athena

Piercings work, if you have a pierced body part then there is chance is will be mentioned as an adjective when referring to it like "pierced tongue".

Yeah, this. They never mention specifically what they're pierced with, though, at least as far as I've seen. I wouldn't mind seeing something a bit more substantial someday.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Hm. So, I've checked the TiTS Ed gotten from here: https://github.com/Chase-san/TiTsEd/releases (latest version 0.30.2), and the tongue flag doesn't seem to have a box for pierced. I've also checked the other parts listed as being pierceable, and they either have no flag category at all, or the pierced flag is missing from their flag section. I also checked under the general FLAG tab, but didn't see anything that jumped out at me.

View attachment 10269

Is this the editor you're referring to? I've never used the editor before, so I'm a bit new to this aspect. Sorry to be a pain. Thanks.
Sorry about that, it's been a while since I messed with it. I just remembered it having it for the genitals, and instead of double checking it, I trusted what my drunk brain was telling me.

Talis

Jan 5, 2018
Sorry about that, it's been a while since I messed with it. I just remembered it having it for the genitals, and instead of double checking it, I trusted what my drunk brain was telling me.

No worries, I appreciated any help. :)

Thanks to the rest of you as well. I will keep a look out for the descriptive adjectives when I look through my appearance on occassion. But ya, I'd love something more like the way collars work in the game.. so yew could see what yew have. :D

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
It'd be nice if we could have a short blurb(s) at the end of the appearance screen at least like CoC1 did.

Reactions: Athena