TiTS JS Version #1180 Mimebranes and negative values

Saryna

Sep 20, 2018
So, I guess this happens even without Maiden's milk... After feed the mimebranes 3 times I started taking amberseed without maiden's milk as I had planned to do. When Amberseed flattened my chest I took off the mimebranes with V-Ko and found the size value glitch I had on flash TiTS. I had noticed on flash that negative body part size would occur if you got rid of your mimebranes any other way besides a medical droid(like with the save editor), or if you used something like amberseed(and does whatever it does to your breasts to anything else cuz I honestly dunno what happens there). ANYWAY, hopefully that finally gives you an idea of what the problem was and how to fix it. I did try to replicate this effect with other body parts but without the same effect :/ However you must take my word for it, it does effect other body parts, idk how but it does. Xc This requires further and more thorough testing, however Idk what other items use amberseed's methods to get rid of your breasts on other body parts. Sorry I couldn't be of more help in that department, good luck!

Attachments

• Mimebrane fed + Amberseed = -9 Breast size.png
    Mimebrane fed + Amberseed = -9 Breast size.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Ryn (H) - Mimebrane fed + Amberseed = - 9 Breast size.json
    668.9 KB · Views: 0