• Keade

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Sylvie

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CuteFutaGirl

Sep 10, 2017
Hiya! I wanted to start showing other people my art, and I thought here was as good as any!

Here is my first picture, Kiro and Kally. Ill be doing Bess next I think.
Kui tan Sisters one layer.jpg

Thought i should say my pixel art-style is strongly inspired by the artist S-Purple (person who did the art for Breading Beason and now doing the art for Cloudmedow)

CuteFutaGirl

Sep 10, 2017
Thanks!

I have decided to do a pole on what character to do next. Feel free to suggest other characters who aren't on the pole.

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
I love them!
Makes me want to try some pixel art stuff too.

If you're looking for suggestions though, I'd say either Flahne or Aliss. Or both?

CuteFutaGirl

Sep 10, 2017
Hi again!

So I made one of Gianna sitting on a New Texan bail of hay. This was instead of Bess and Ben (Gianna is one of my fav characters)

Tried to make her bust bigger then the other two. I also tried out a different mouth style, lastly i tried to do her "hot-swap" options but they weren't that good so i did not post it. next up is Keade.

Attachments

• Giana female.jpg
    Giana female.jpg
    628.1 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Hi again!

So I made one of Gianna sitting on a New Texan bail of hay. This was instead of Bess and Ben (Gianna is one of my fav characters)

Tried to make her bust bigger then the other two. I also tried out a different mouth style, lastly i tried to do her "hot-swap" options but they weren't that good so i did not post it. next up is Keade.
Is it the perspective, or do her legs seem kinda short? Probably the former.

CuteFutaGirl

Sep 10, 2017
Is it the perspective, or do her legs seem kinda short? Probably the former.

Well with the upper leg it's just the angle Of the shot and how she is sitting and secondly, no matter how hard I tried, every time I changed the length in her lower legs it just didn't look right. I'll try and fix it if I do another character in that pose.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I wish Kaede was truly that hung in the game. Can definately understand Anno's infatuation. <3

CuteFutaGirl

Sep 10, 2017
HI again!

Wile I have some time, anyone wan't me to make there version of steal? All types welcome.

Just, idk screen shot a pic of the appearance description and I'll see what I can do.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
HI again!

Wile I have some time, anyone wan't me to make there version of steal? All types welcome.

Just, idk screen shot a pic of the appearance description and I'll see what I can do.

Not Steele but one of my NPC's? Based her off of Steele so mebbe that counts. Her name's Mirrin.

Mirrin.png

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Kaede is finished!!! Also thought that she needed a friend... so Anno is done aswell!!

I tried to make Kaede less curvy and a little less feminine by making her hips smaller.

I'm super happy with how Anno turned out though!

OMG SO CUTE!!! <3

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
HI again!

This isn't one of my PC's, but an NPC I've written and am writing more content for currently. Ms. Kittie or Kithran, a milfy kaithrit madam on New Texas. I've got a link to an imgur album if you're interested. She's 7'9 if that matters.

Third

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Totes adorbs! I'll second (or third) the call for Aliss. Nope, not biased at all.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Them some good pixel puppers.

I also saw Erra in the poll up there, and as her author, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing some pixel art of her. :D

But, since you asked for PCs, here's my fit, chocolate elf Steele, Freja:

You are a human. You’re a good 6 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.83 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of hardened, energy absorbant armor plates, using a set of plain panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a plain bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, dark skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with plump lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Metallically glistening silver eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The moderately long, white ponytail atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full five inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have girly hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your rump molds closely against your form. On one of your ass cheeks is a barcode, placed there by Dr. Belle for her scientific research, and to remind you of your place as her pet. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your belly is fairly well-toned.

You have two nice jugs, capped with one 0.3-inch prominent nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a C-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a pink, human pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit. Moisture gleams in the tight hole that is your pussy.

You have one bum, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Last edited:

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
This is awesome. I love me some good pixel art, and you're doing great stuff.
HI again!

Since you asked, I don't have a Steele that I'm attached to enough to ask for a pic, but if you wanted to do one of the girls of the Ten Ton Gym, that'd be very cool. Link's in my sig.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I would make some kind of request, but I'd honestly rather see in-game NPCs be depicted, than anything I could concoct. (That, and "OCs" aren't my thing.)

Reactions: Kesil

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Quick question, how do you do that thing where stuff is hidden by a 'Spoiler' warning?
[ spoiler]*Insert text or picture here*[ /spoiler]

Without the spaces in the spoiler bits.

CuteFutaGirl

Sep 10, 2017
Here is Erra in subby doggy pose and cloths :)

Trials in Tainted Space fan art.jpg

Also here is an Erra Animation... I want to start adding animation to some of the characters so here was my first try... (not really happy with it, but at least I gave it a go)

Think I might try making a gif of Aliss that goes through all of the cloths she can try on at her shop.

[erra.gif