TiTS Cheat list

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThornCastle5002

Jan 28, 2016
Can we please get a list of all the cheat codes available in TiTS? 

I'll start: furfag; infinite item use                                                                                                                                                                                                 (on arrow pad) up down right left: 5 Zil Rations

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There are no other cheat codes. Some debug commands, but they have no use for player. Well, maybe level up have some use.

ThornCastle5002

Jan 28, 2016
........Then give the debug commands not every one wants to grind for xp just to see new content

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
¬¬ sorry bud but there isn't a debug room anymore in the game. Only way to get what you want is to save edit through minerva or grind through and enjoy the game for what it is and as it is meant to be played.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Fist of all, its for patrons, second Minerva good enough for anything.

http://apps.coursevector.com/minerva/

if you know what your doing you can add perks like this.

day one:

UqpEisx.png

Victor paid extra for this genmod at birth.

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
Fist of all, its for patrons, second Minerva good enough for anything.

http://apps.coursevector.com/minerva/

if you know what your doing you can add perks like this.

day one:

UqpEisx.png

Victor paid extra for this genmod at birth.

Off topic, but how does one go about adding perks with Minerva? I know what location to put the information required, but I dont know what information to put in. is it as simple as just copying the name of the perk or do I need to use some weird sting on numbers that represent the value of the perk?

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
Off topic, but how does one go about adding perks with Minerva? I know what location to put the information required, but I dont know what information to put in. is it as simple as just copying the name of the perk or do I need to use some weird sting on numbers that represent the value of the perk?

I just copy paste perk that i want from other save in minerva (open 2 minerva),,,

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
I just copy paste perk that i want from other save in minerva (open 2 minerva),,,

That and make sure the number count is correct, no duplicates, no missing numbers, and Atoz = 0to255.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
........Then give the debug commands not every one wants to grind for xp just to see new content

Grinding isn't that hard. You can get to the free TiTs level cap relatively quick. And once you hit max level, you don't really need to grind for new content unless your character sucks hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.