TiTs character design.

Chase

May 13, 2016
I decided I want to try and make a character that could fit into the TiTs universe. Please note I am not actually planning to submit this character to TiTs unless it turns out really good (but I would need several thousand more words to even begin considering it). Which it probably won't since I haven't done any serious creative writing in awhile. So this is more writing practice then anything.

Anyway I decided I am going to write a character outline, but make the entries as if they were telling you (or rather Steele) about them.

Name: “My name is Rumiltha Lyrreth, but don't go spreading it around.”

Nickname: “You should call me Star. Everyone does, or at least that's what I have been trying to get them to do.”

Nickname Origin: “I love the nickname. It isn't exactly an old nickname, but ever since I got saw my first human broadcast, the starry-eyed explorer is what I have always wanted to be. So here I am.”

Age: “What an embarrassing thing to ask a cute innocent girl such as myself. But don't worry not old am I old enough to drink, I am also old enough to legally sign my own release for any transformative I may want. Anything more then that doesn't really matter.”

Age (no really): “Well, let's just say I am older then any human could be.”

Age (no really really!): “You sure don't give up. Well actually I lost track, I could look it up, but I don't want to know myself. But I am definitely north of the 200 mark in human years.”

Birth Place: “Would you actually believe I grew up on the Gryvain homeworld. It is a beautiful place, but it really gets old after awhile.”

Home: “I live on my ship, it's the sleek little Gryvain runabout on the pad. I burnt through the remains of my savings to get it though. But it isn't much, but it is at least twice as large, fast and reliable as that Z14 someone has parked out there.”

Crew: “Only my ship's AI. Don't know what I would do without her out here. Probably sleep in a lot more and maybe fly into a side of a planet.”

Occupation: “Same as you probably! I am a planet rusher! Exploring, finding rare and valuable goods, solving problems and helping people. I wanna lay claim to all the good stuff before corps swoop in and start putting up hotels or mining equipment.”

Previous Occupation: “Oh well, I was actually an accountant of sorts. I wanted to be a mathemtician early on, but that is the past. That stuff is booooring. I can't believe I did it for almost a hun-- whoops. Nevermind.”

Education: “Well, I have basically what is a masters degree. But it isn't really anything too exciting.”

Sexuality: “Well I like both men and women of course. But if you are asking what I have under my clothing you might be disappointed. Unlike most Gryvain I decided to do away with my male parts. I am all girl now.”

Why Girl: “Well, I had enjoyed my female parts a lot more then my male parts. I had been using them less and less over the years as well. It's a bit shallow I think, but the thing that finally tipped the scales is that I wanted to wear some skin tight clothing without any bulges down there, so I did away with them. I don't really miss having them that much, especially since I got a nice pair of hard light underwear.”

Children: “A few, but that was awhile ago. We don't talk much anymore since I started exploring. They don't really approve of some of my decisions.”

Mods: “Pretty obvious isn't it. I was so tired and bored of the old me. I was pretty much like any other Gryvain, but that wasn't enough anymore. I had always found small animals cute, so I decided, that maybe if I was small, I could be cute too, and it totally worked. Small cute wings, not much use outside of the home world anyway, more of an accessory. Smaller body, hands, face, feet, everything. Except my hair of course. I also lowered my sex drive a lot. I thought, explorers are not going to be sleeping with every alien they meet. No reason to get frustrated while out on the edges of known space. I was so wrong. I kind of regret that one.”

Height: “After those mods I about only about 140 centimeters tall. It's really interesting being able to go through even the smallest of doorways without needing to duck or to sit in small seats without feeling cramped. But between my modified wings and my new height, the top of shelves have never been so daunting before.”

Weight: “Another one of these questions. Nope, I refuse, not telling.”

Body Type: “Pretty obvious isn't it? I'm a small and slim and cute. What else could I be.”

Eye Color: “Oh, I didn't know you were color blind! My entire ensemble is wasted! Well I should have you know I have beautiful bright blue eyes.”

Skin: “And pale pink skin and blue scales down on my legs.”

Hair: “My hair is obviously pretty long, it's a nice dark blue. I am probably going to get it cut soon, I am still not used to sitting on it all the time then bending forward only for it to get caught under my butt. That's why I have it tied up in the long braid.”

Breasts: “That's a really forward question. Well since you asked. I know I mentioned I am small, but I couldn't bear being too small. I decided to keep a set of twin Bs up top. Which is still super tiny, but it  is kind of nice not carrying around a lot like I used to. A new experience for a new me.”

EDIT: I am getting self conscious about this post now, since I am pretty sure it's pretty bad. There are a number of things I didn't consider when writing it that I am noticing about it and I will have to change later on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Don't say that, the fact that you've been able to spend time on this character is admirable enough, all characters start out shitty, you don't start a character with 100 pages of perfect fleshed out design, do you?

Chase

May 13, 2016
That is certainly true I suppose. Need to tweak her personality and flesh out her reasons for existence. Maybe add some bad experiences and cultural creep for reasons for the why. I am thinking making her a bit more proud overall, which fits more I think with the gryvain thing.