(Tits & C.o.C) Install guide, the basic's on how to install IPA's to iOS

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by Name62, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Name62

Name62 Well-Known Member

C.o.C & Tits Install guide for "IOS" By Name62
    "TIP: If you follow the damn guide you will be fine"

(Disclaimer: I am in "no way shape or form" at fault for any problems you may have after or before jailbreaking your device, this guide is for instructional purposes only & does not condone the pirating of apps or softwares. ✅

1. "Be jailbroken" ✅

A. There are 8 Million Youtube videos on how to jailbreak, type your iOS In & put jailbreak after that, boom, done, moving on.

In the event that you can not jailbreak there's another option, but it cost $10 & it's ( https://ipastore.me ) this will allow you to get tweaks without jailbreaking though normal means of plugging your device into a computer & installing a free-jailbreak. Not tested or promoted by me, I'm just throwing the option in there for those who want to have jailbroken tech without jailbreaking.

2. "Get the tweaks" "Updated"

B.You will need these tweak's to download & install said IPA's: (C.o.C<-->Tits)
    They can be found in this one repo ( cydia.iphonecake.com ) copy paste this repo to "Sources" in cydia, from there you will need to grab "appcake" & "appsync unified" they support iOS 7 & up.

If app-cake doesn't work for you, try IPA-installer through insanelyi :Http://repo.insanelyi.com/

(If you are having issues with iOS 8.3 on app-cake I recommend trying IPA-installer, I will not be writing a separate guide for this issue soon or ever due to not having any devices currently on iOS 8.)

3. Grabbing & installing your IPA on AppCake. (Updated)

C. Now let's get that download going, please visit: ( http://www.fenoxo.com/?page_id=36 )
    & grab the "iOS" Version of (Coc or Tits), once the download process starts give it a few second's to pull up a download window on safari "it should be a plain white window with "open in" toggle's, push the one that says "open in appcake" or "open in ipainstaller" depending on which IPA-installing software you are using.

appcake install guide\/ (Updated)

C. From there you will be redirected to appcake, a pop up should appear saying "install" with your version of whatever your installing, if this hasn't popped up for you tap-on, check out "import manager" in appcake's settings it might be here, If you want to update an existing (tits or coc) app, then just go & repeat grabbing the version of whatever game you want to update & install it again like you where downloading it & appcake will overwrite the apps old game OS with the one you installed, bringing your old game saves with it.

(If you receiving a "install failed" on appcake when installing, it's a smart idea to go check your app that you tried to updated/download before updating/downloading it again, this is a glitch in the new version of appcake that will more then likely be fixed soon until then though check your app to see if it was updated/downloaded" I will remove this when it gets fixed"

IPA-installer guide (coming soon to this post)

(Fall of Eden) Creating back-up save file/file's on iOS guide is...here \/

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/fall-of-eden-ios-save-backup-guide.1931/

This will go through the steps on how to set up a back-up save/saves in the your iOS file-management system known as "Ifile" for f.o.e.

I hope this guide helped you, good luck out there.

Other helpful jailbreak Information links

http://cydia.iphonecake.com

http://www.sinfuliphone.com/index.php

https://www.google.com

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Name62, Oct 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  2. Tank54

Tank54 New Member

This no longer works. at least until appcake will update and add a import option. Until then (took me 3 hrs to find out this) just download ifunbox then it will have the option to just install right onto your spring board from your computer. first download the ios .ipa (which means ios app) on your computer then download ifunbox after installing first click on 'managing app data' then there will be an option near the top left will put the ipa right on to your phone.

#2 Tank54, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2015
  3. Name62

Name62 Well-Known Member

which iOS are you currently on? Because it works perfectly fine on my iOS devices on iOS 7 & 8. Js, not to mention you could just run this process through ipaininstaller if your having trouble with appcake importing & installing.

image.jpg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #3 Name62, Nov 9, 2015
  4. Tank54

Tank54 New Member

app cake was having issues with its file sourcing and they will fix it with their next update. So i just found that ifunbox does it much more simply. i am running ios 8.3 

5. Name62

Name62 Well-Known Member

SSH'ing into your device with a computer isn't simple for a random that just jailbroke. Also https://forum.iphonecake.com/index.php?/topic/179346-how-to-use-appcake-on-ios-8x-jailbreak/

Found this, might help you with your issues with appcake, as it stand though I'm going to update the guide for iOS 8.3 installing to hopefully solve the issue your having if the guide doesn't work. 

#5 Name62, Nov 9, 2015
  6. Xylene

Xylene New Member

You can use IPA Installer (BigBoss) and AppSync for IOS 5.X -> 9.X (HackYouriPhone) to install IPAs on iOS 5.X to 9.X. This method is all on-device and is a lot easier than any of the above mentions.

Quick sidenote, can we have an iOS version that's built for 16:9 displays? I'm not happy with the black bars at the edges and the slight blur on everything. Gets a bit annoying.   :shepicide:

7. Name62

Name62 Well-Known Member

IPA-installer tends to run a lot of error codes for me in the past so I didn't bother to put it up due to the hassle it would take to list all the sites on how to fix each individual error code.

As it stands though this post is well due for an update. Not to mention the guide for saved files on FOE on iOS.

8. Fenris_Wolffe

Fenris_Wolffe New Member

Please, for the love of smut, update this if it can be updated.

9. Name62

Name62 Well-Known Member

Are you stuck on some part of the guide in particule?

#9 Name62, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2016
  10. Era Angelus

Era Angelus New Member

Just want to back up this. I'm on iOS 9.3 on my iPad and using that, even for the cost of $10, did allow me install both CoC and T.i.T.S on it with ease.

11. Name62

Name62 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it

12. Jahadalia

Jahadalia Member

Forgive me for being a newbie to this, but would anyone be able to explain how to do this though the ipastore app? I apologize in advance for any bother. Also how to save the file in iOS version

Nevermind, figured the download part anyway. Are saves not saved as a file stable in the iOS verison? Again, nevermind, my flies survived the update that came out today so I assume they are stable. 

#12 Jahadalia, Apr 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2016
  13. Name62

Name62 Well-Known Member

Yep saves are always transferred when you update the app and should never get corrupted, (rule of thumb though is to keep more then one save around incase something does happen so you have backups to recover from) the save themselves are stored in app itself. As for stability issues, I recommend reading through dev logs when updating to see what's been updated, if you see something you don't understand or maybe don't feel right about, ask about it, or just don't update for a few days & see if anything is said about the update in the bug reports threads.

14. FallenAngel8439

FallenAngel8439 New Member

I tried using Diawi which is an alternative to ipastore and it didn't work.........something about the provisioning profile being like 5 years out of date? Is there anyway around this? Because jailbreaking is not an option when your device is at 9.3.2...........also, isn't it possible to use itunes?

15. Krynh

Krynh Well-Known Member

To publish a text based sex-adventure game? Or to install the app?

#15 Krynh, Aug 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2016
  16. FallenAngel8439

To install the app. Any help would be appreciated thanks ;) :p  

Game in question is CoC btw and I'm hoping you were referring to the diawi issue 

#16 FallenAngel8439, Aug 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2016
  17. Name62

Name62 Well-Known Member

Beyond jailbreaking you don't have a bunch of options that I know about beyond paying for jailbreak tech through "" https://ipastore.me/ "" recommend you check them out, it's been tested to work by a few different users on iOS & there support & wikis guides should answer any questions you have. Gl

18. FallenAngel8439

Tks, though right now, I'm penniless so........but anyway thanks for the advice just realised that Pangu have made a new temp jailbreak 

so the question is, while it's jail broken, I can download the app. But does will the app still work after the jailbreak resets? 

Link for clarification about jailbreak:http://iemulators.com/jailbreak

19. Name62

Name62 Well-Known Member

If what I've read from "sinful" ""http://www.sinfuliphone.com/showthread.php?t=10088063"" is true "& it is most of the time" that method of jailbreaking from Safari has/is already blocked due to apple patching it, "now they may have gotten around this but I'd have to dig to find out from pangu team" but to answer your question yes I believe the "app" you installed should work but anything that would require any sort of dependency on a jailbreak utility or tweak would be disabled until you rebooted with something like redsnow or green-p0ison in a temporary jailbreak or in this emulators case, a bootstrap app that puts you back into the temp-jailbreak anytime you power-down/reboot or re-spring. But yah I'll do a little bit more digging but just thought I'd inform of what I've learned so far. 

20. FallenAngel8439

Much thanks man. Anyway just wanted to let anyone who might have the same problem as me that there is a partial jailbreak available for 9.3.4 on Pangu. Wasn't developed by them but it is there.

21. Name62

Name62 Well-Known Member

Unless it come's directly from Pangu jb team or Evasion jb team I would be very carful what you grab off Chinese based jb sites or pirating sites based in China, it's well know that they have malware to hell for iOS based decives & have faked jb sites before to gain-access to us based iOS devices. I don't even trust the pangu team to be honest, only after poeple like musclenerd give the ok on there stuff do I even recommend using it due to the risk of getting stuff unknowingly installed like back in iOS 7 they installed a chinese pirate-based AppStore that replaced the factory AppStore without telling anyone. Word of the wise is simple "if you don't know who made it or who's running it, don't touch it"

22. Ilikecake

Ilikecake New Member

i dont know if this is the wrong place to post this but just a idea

im not someone that would be able to jail break a device but after a few days of research i found a way to ditribute apps like coc that havent been approved by apple using a website called deploybeta the only problem with getting the app on a ios device is that it needs a developer signature ,is there anyone who would be able to try this by adding there signature to the ipa using a program like iresing and publish it on the beta website.

i havent really been able to test this whole idea so i have no idea if it will work.

23. Name62

Name62 Well-Known Member

I'm not a jailbreaking dev so honestly I can't answer this question, you'd be better asking this on a jailbreak forum. Currently the best option is to ether find a site that allows you install a IPA installer tool or just pay for jailbreak tools to install as I've linked above, or just jailbreak

24. KindaSuperKnotty

KindaSuperKnotty New Member

Any clues on how to proceed jailbreaking on iOS 9.3.5? I haven't had much luck discerning which jailbreaks are legitmate or scuzzy. I guess I could pay the $10 for the installations but I'd like the option of installing third party apps to (if possible).

25. Name62

Name62 Well-Known Member

There is "currently" no jailbreak for iOS version 9.3.5, and there probably won't be one for a while so if you have any other iOS devices and want to jailbreak, steer clear of 9.3.5 for now. However iOS 9.3.5 did patch a few teeny tiny exploits that allowed malicious sites to execute a unique code to run as kernel administrator in said device, so there's that.

"" Any jailbreaks you might have seen saying they can jailbreak 9.3.5 for you for a set amount of money is scam, because all " jailbreaks " are sold free of charge by there developers. ""

Recommend you visit " http://www.sinfuliphone.com " for anymore jailbreak/jailbreaking related questions.
    I also recommend while your there to get familiar with the "search" tool, as the mods do not take kindly to multiple threads about the same thing.

#25 Name62, Jan 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  26. vehari

vehari New Member

so i kinda went at it at an odd way and installed it successfully on a iphone6s with ios 10.2.1 with cydia impactor. it works and everything but i was wondering if what i was seeing is the same as doing it through a jail broken iphone.

Attached Files:

27. Name62

Name62 Well-Known Member

""You can use this tool to install IPA files on iOS and APK files on Android. It also can help you exploit the series of Android "Master Key" vulnerabilities.""

IF it's just an IPA installer, then no your not missing anything that jailbreakers use now to download apps/IPAs now.

The only thing I could tell you to test is:
    1. If when you upgrade said version if your saves stay
    2. And if you can save at all.

If one of those fails then yes your missing some stuff

Beyond that it looks fine to me.

28. vehari

vehari New Member

actually i can save files, close out of the app, restart my phone and they'll still be there. i just hope they stay when i update

29. acenewton1

acenewton1 Member

Okay, so i have all the programs installed, but when i go to install the IPA game, it's just a white screen. It just sits there forever. It used to work, but i didn't see an option to open in AppCake or IPAinstaller.

So my issue is, i can't even SEE the game to download.

30. Name62

Name62 Well-Known Member

Alright, question time, what ios are you on?, what ipa installer are you using? & what ios ipa are you installing with? And then we can get down to versions & stuff.