TITS: Bury the Hatchet

Viridian

Feb 12, 2020
PNW
Sooo some context, this idea came from a funny coincidence when I first tried this game out in 2016. I accidentally made my Steele look like a younger, shorter (5'), and more lithe Shade Irons without realizing it. Even roughly using the same gear, so finding out she was Steele's sibling was rather amusing especially since my Steele had Sexed her. So several years later we have the Amara threesome and this idea for a Sisters route version of the encounter popped into my head. This is probably somewhat out of character for Amara and the rest but it was fun to write. Enjoy

Natalia's eyes slowly open, the last thing she remembers was docking her ship on Uveto… then the sensation of a gun barrel pressed to her head, and something jammed into her neck. Her yellow eyes glance around the room, her long braided grey hair wasn’t obscuring her vision thankfully. First thing she was sure of, she was strapped to a bed, on a ship, whoever it was left her lacy bra, and lightning duster hung on a chair but her weapons and gear were nowhere to be seen.

Great job Natalia. It wasn’t enough you unknowingly fucked your own sister, but nooo now you're tied to some person’s bed in a ship you don’t recognize.

The door to the room slid open, a tall red haired Ausar entered. It took her a second for the woman’s face to click, Dread Pirate Amara Faell. Okay Natalia just play this smooth, don’t act like a smart ass.

“Good, you’re awake. I’m going to assume you are surprised to see me especially after our last encounter.” She walked closer to the silver haired Kaithrit, fair skin turning quite pale with fear. She was unarmed and naked on the bed of a woman she more or less left for dead. Dammit Dad warned me not to get cocky when I took up smuggling. Pulling hard at the fuzzy handcuffs holding her to the bed, or the ropes keeping her legs spread open on the bed, she relents realizing that both of her restraints were secured professionally.

“A..Amara… Faell” was all Natalia could stammer, both of her tails wrapping around her stomach nervously as the red head walked closer with a grin on her lips.

“So here is the problem, Natalia Steele, you shouldn’t have lowered your helmet. That sentient armor of yours is frankly impressive, but the moment I saw your face.” The dread lord approached her with a threatening growl as she crawled onto the bed straddling the bound Steele. “Did you really think I wouldn’t figure out your relation to Shade?” She glares at the bound woman “Same hair, eyes, and even half Kaithrit. So imagine my surprise to find out she recently discovered she had a younger sister.”

“Yes we’re sisters, and Kara was just a job. I gave Kara my word I’d help her but after that I cut ties with her. I always keep my word, and I will always put my family first, Amara.”

That made the red head smile wider as she leaned forward till she was only a few breaths away from the bound kitty. Natalia, whose mind was in full panic mode, sank deeper into the mattress. “See Natalia I like that, your reputation for keeping your word is the only reason you are not dead. Not that I would take pleasure in murdering my daughter’s aunt, but well, Astra and Shade will always come first. So….”

So this was just like with Host Shukuchi and Akane. Well, can’t say I’m surprised, I look just like Shade Irons and am young enough to be mistaken for her daughter if someone didn’t know what Astra looked like, add in the whole helping Saendra and Kara, beating up Amara’s XO, and killing how many Black Void pirates. Any wrong action I do could be mistaken as an action from Shade putting her in harm's way.

The amazon-like pirate stares down at her that grin, growing more and more sadistic, she places her hands around the girl’s neck just enough that she could breathe but it was difficult. “...Shade wants there to be peace, I on the other hand want to know for a fact you will not ever cross guns with me again. I want more than your legendary word, little Steele.”

She swallows, very carefully thinking about her next line, it was very clear this could end with her dead here. “What do I have to do?”

That was only met with a wider grin as Natalia felt something clasp around her neck, her body feeling a bit hot as she stares into the dread pirate’s eyes. “I want to see just how fertile you are, Natalia Steele, let's give Astra a sister.” She should have been terrified at this proposition but due to the hum of the collar that was just snapped around her neck, all she could feel was unquenchable arousal building up in her nethers. Mind addled at the thought of having this magnificent specimen of an Aurser fucking her pregnant. This was wrong, yet it felt so right, what was it they said, two or three screw ups make a right? No that couldn’t be it, yet she didn’t care right now, she was quickly devolving into a heat and it was driving her crazy. She wanted this woman's knot in her right now.

She felt Amara’s hands leave her neck, traveling down her shoulders before stopping and playing with her breasts, squeezing and pulling at them, milk from her last child squirting onto her hands. “If I didn’t know any better, Steele, I’d say you gave birth not that long ago? So will you take my offer?” her hand snakes between Natalia’s legs, deliberately brushing against her lips but not entering, unbearably teasing her as the cat could do nothing but squirm under her.

“Please...” dammit, the heat in her thighs was unbearable.

“Please what, Steele?” that grin was back on her face, fuck was she enjoying this.

“Please impregnate me, Amara!” enough of this game, Sera loved to tease her like this as well, no point in holding back, the heat was making her unable to think straight. Was this what it was like to be treated?

That grin grew as she felt Amara’s finger slam into her, no teasing, no gentleness, no, she was full blown finger fucking her pussy. “Good girl, we got to get you nice and wet since we are going to be here for a bit”

Bucking her hips the little she was able to against Amara’s fingers, she gasps out moans as she’s roughly abused by the dread pirate’s fingers. One, two, three, how many was she planning to shove in there...wait was that her whole hand?!

“There we go nice and loose, time to give Astra a sister” in her lust addled state Natalia didn’t have time to process what exactly was just said but even if she wanted to she wouldn’t have the time. The ropes on her legs were finally unbound, as they were lifted into the air till they rested on Amara’s shoulders at which point she felt the woman's Auseril dick jammed into her hard. Pushing her into the pillows and headrest as each thrust sent vibrations through her body, her mind only barely able to focus on it’s desire to have more and more of this pirate’s bitch breaker inside of her.

Amara’s greedy hands pull at Natalia’s rather well formed D-cup sized breasts with each intense thrust into her pussy. The pirate was really hungry to use every part of the smaller woman's body, whether intentional or not, Natalia really did look like a smaller, leaner, and younger Shade. Something that was probably fueling Amara’s hunger for her. The Dread pirate’s lips lock onto one of her supple tits, sucking hard, trying to steal the delicious milk inside of them.

With each thrust into her she could feel Amara’s knot starting to form, she wanted it badly. Whether it was the collar or just her disturbed mind she slams her hips against the knot, wrapping her legs around Amara’s neck trying to pull her closer. She wanted it, wanted it so badly, it needed to be inside of her tying them together.

“You want the knot that badly do you, slut?”

Unable to reply she just pulls tighter, any semblance of a noise she could normally make was simply replaced with what sounded more like cat noises than moans. This of course made Natalia want to bury her face in the pillows as it seems Sera’s teasing became a habit for her. Amara’s thrusts were picking up in speed and Natalia could feel her own orgasm getting closer and closer. Tightening her grip around Amara’s neck, her voice straight up screaming by now as she’s pounded hard into the bed, her hungry womb begging for this breed hungry pirate's fertile seed to take root. The orgasm hit her, she knew the likelihood of anyone outside of the ship not knowing what they were doing was non-existent at this point. She was pretty damn sure Shade could hear her back at her house. Amara wasn’t holding back, the bed shaking with each demanding blow to her womb. Natalia didn’t think, no, she knew she was going to get pregnant from this.

Without stopping her relentless assault on the smaller woman's pussy, Amara reaches forward with her strong fur-covered hands undoing the handcuffs from one hand, pulling Natalia into a tight hug as she fucks her harder against the headrest, each thrust slamming them both into the wall. “That’s it slut, fuck, if you weren’t Shades sister I’d keep you as my own personal cocksleeve. You really are a great fuck, Steele” with one last powerful thrust she felt the woman’s cock explode inside of her, firing her virile seed into her womb, each seed seeking out one of her eggs. Squirming in Amara’s grip she feels rope after virle rope batter her insides. Steele can do little more than just rest in her captors' grip as they both come down from their respective orgasms.

Amara looks down at the smaller woman with a grin, the same one from before as she pulls them into a cuddle to wait for the knot to recede. Natalia felt Amara’s hands undo the collar on her neck as she relented and just rested in her grip.

Is it so wrong that I enjoyed this? Dad, would you look down on me for this? Not that you could really talk, I wouldn’t have fucked my own sister had you kept track of your own trail of bastards.

The door to the room suddenly bursts open, frankly scaring the hell out of Natalia as she tries to look over Amara’s shoulders behind them to see who it is. Her eyes widen realizing it’s Shade, Anno, and Syri, each armed with Anno’s modified goovolvers. She really wanted to vanish right now, she could feel the two sisters and her own sister staring at her in the post coital embrace.

“Amara what the fuck happened to just having dinner and talking!?” Shade sounds rather pissed off but due to their positioning she can’t nor does she really want to look and see. Her face was starting to match the color of Amara’s fur and that was making her wish she could just disappear.

Of course that wouldn’t happen as Syri walked over her, holstering her goovolver as she smirks at Natalia. “Lets give them some time to get free” she was laughing borderline hysterically at the situation as Natalia hears the door close shortly after, the three having left the two to simply cuddle.

Half an hour later they finally manage to get free from Amara’s knot, but no sooner was it off than Natalia was forced into panties that kept the cum from dripping out of her. It really was hot if she was being honest, but frankly she was almost positive in a few days her codex would tell her she was pregnant.

As they enter the ship's main room the Dorna twins and Shade are sitting waiting for them. While Anno and Syri couldn’t help but grin ear to ear, Shade was a mixture of anger and worry.

“Amara, why did you kidnap her?”

“I wanted to have a private chat with Natalia here”

Natalia shivers slightly as she still had no idea where her clothes were. All she was wearing was her lightning duster and underwear while still sitting on Amara’s lap as the pirate hadn’t let her leave arm's reach save to put the minimal clothing she’s wearing on.

Syri was barely able to restrain how hard she wanted to laugh at this situation. “Natalia, isn’t it ironic you fucked both me and Anno, and now she’s fucked you and your sister?” no sooner had Syri spoken than she burst out laughing so hard she fell into Anno, knocking the pair off the bench. As they hit the ground Anno’s laugh joins her sister’s as apparently this was seriously funny shit to the pair of them.

“Look, laughing aside, can I have my gear back please?” She was still being held onto by Amara and, well to be honest, the life support system of this ship made her very cold sitting there in just her unmentionables.

The pirate actually let her go, walking over to a locker handing her the Codex first before her clothes and gear. No sooner did Natalia take the Codex than she heard the beeping. With a quick scan the news she already figured was proven positive. She was pregnant, with Amara’s latest bastard.

Lifting her bag she pours out a puddle of grey goo that quickly slithers up her body forming a liquid-like bodysuit covered in hexagonal patterns and having the Steele tech logo on the arms. While she would appreciate it if Nova had intervened, she is very aware the goo girls intelligence only really works in two regards: sex and looking pretty as armor.

With a sigh she turns back to face Shade and Amara who were hugging, Amara resting her head on Shade’s shoulder. From the way she was dressed and the fact Shade, Anno, and Syri all had grey goovolvers, and Shade had that shock baton on her hip, it was easy to guess they came prepared to break up a bloody fight.

Before she can say anything though the giggling ausar twins walk over, each taking one side of Natalia, wrapping their arms around her hips so she’s playfully pressed between the pair. “Now that everything is settled, shall we go have dinner?”

They all nod and make their way down towards Shade’s house, when Syri finally gives into her curiosity. “So with how similar you two look, how did you accidentally fuck?”

Natalia glances at her sister both of them awkwardly smiling, shaking their heads as they walk, that was a tale for another time, preferably after a great deal of booze, and not walking around in cum filled panties.

Reactions: HeroicSpirit