TITS Arbetz Pool + Tarkus EXP

Stuffwar

Feb 11, 2016
Is there a limit to how many times I can return here to train my physique? I know there's the soreness debuff that temporarily stops you from training but It wears off after playing for a while(I could probably abuse rest spam to speed this up) and I can come back and train. I've gone from 2 physique to 11 and I'm worried that there's no purpose to me ever adding physique points when I can get free ones as much as I want from training every once in a while. I feel like I'm cheating so I'm probably going to stop doing it.

Also, the enemies on Tarkus give a lot of EXP. I went from getting 20-50 or so per fight on Tarsus to getting 150-250 on Tarkus. In particular, the Sexbots and female Raskvel are pretty weak but still give a lot of EXP. I think Sexbots give more than anything else in the area.

Last edited by a moderator:

ham

Sep 2, 2015
I do agree with you about the stats spamming. You only need to invest in willpower at the moment, then just use the New Texas gym and Syri to max out your other stats. I imagine this will be changed before the final release of the game though.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Is there a limit to how many times I can return here to train my physique? I know there's the soreness debuff that temporarily stops you from training but It wears off after playing for a while(I could probably abuse rest spam to speed this up) and I can come back and train. I've gone from 2 physique to 11 and I'm worried that there's no purpose to me ever adding physique points when I can get free ones as much as I want from training every once in a while. I feel like I'm cheating so I'm probably going to stop doing it.

Also, the enemies on Tarkus give a lot of EXP. I went from getting 20-50 or so per fight on Tarsus to getting 150-250 on Tarkus. In particular, the Sexbots and female Raskvel are pretty weak but still give a lot of EXP. I think Sexbots give more than anything else in the area.

You can train all stats except Willpower to their current caps through TFs and/or stat trainers.

TF methods:

• Sky Sap will increase Reflexes but always reduces Physique at the same time, unless Physique is below a certain threshold.
  • Horse Pills will increase Physique sometimes but can also randomly reduce Intelligence or Willpower.  These events are not directly tied to one another, but it's hard to get one without the other.
  • Pandaneen and Panda Pro can increase Physique but reduce Reflexes.
  • Goblinola increases Intelligence and Reflexes but reduces Physique.
  • Ruskvel increases Reflexes but reduces Willpower.  It increases Intelligence if low or decreases it if high.
  • Zil Rations will increase Physique if below 4 and Reflexes if below 5, but these caps are so low as to be irrelevant.

Stat Trainer methods:

• The Ten Ton Gym increases Physique, Reflexes and Aim through various means.
  • Tanis increases Aim by training with him.
  • Syri increases Intelligence by talking to her.
  • Playing wingman for Kiro and choosing to play it straight increases Intelligence, but only if your personality is Nice.

Note that this is not actually all that beneficial because the only stat you really need is Aim or Physique anyway depending on your build.  Raising your other stats makes it easier to do different things, but it does not actually make you noticeably stronger in a fight.