TiTs and CoC links broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacsparrow

Sep 30, 2015
the Link to Trials in Tainted Space and corruption of champions on the web page http://www.fenoxo.com/?page_id=36 seems to be broken. I say this because unlike the fall of Eden link when I click on the other two instead of the adventures all I get is infinately opening blank tabs. it's really quite frustrating and usually takes going to the task manager to shut down the process to make it stop. I don't know if it's just me or if it's happening to anyone else but I hope the links are fixed or other, working, ones get put up elsewhere.

Thanks for reading this.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Both work fine for me. If FoE is the only one working for you, maybe your flash player is messed up. Try a different browser or re-download the player.

Edit: I noticed you double posted this thread, and just assumed it was an internet hiccup. But you intentionally reposted this in both TiTS and CoC. What the hell, there's no reason for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

blacsparrow

Sep 30, 2015
I put it in both because it was a problem for me involving the links to BOTH games. I didn't see a reason not to and It made perfect sense to me when I did it. but since posting i've been told that the issue isn't even seen as a bug. I would just delete the threads but I don't see an option for doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.