TiTS 0.6.70 on Android- is it impossible to level before meeting the rival?

Marr

Aug 30, 2016
Just curious before I bother pulling the save off of my phone or playing the new backer build on the website here- my XP on the game is capped at 102, on the first planet. I'm trying to not get raped by Dane, so to do that I have to level, I think- it also keeps saying I can't go to the deep jungle till I am level 2-3 so, lots of conflicting data. 

Is it just not possible to beat Dane or level before you meet the rival? 

If it is- how does one level?

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
Hrmm don't have the android version .. is there an android version .. or is it the same.. anyways ... on the PC version  yes you absolutely can beat Dane. To level earn enough XP (doesn't matter how .. stab stuff in the face with a knife.. or your penis) .. and then go to your ship and sleep when you have enough. You will get the level up option. Click (tap?) on the little box with two stars in it in the bottom left and there should be the level up interface. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Marr

Aug 30, 2016
THANK YOU so much- I had no clue I had to go back to my ship to level- I wish it had a tooltip or something for first time tutorials. 

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
No worries. I recommend being at least level 4 before trying to take Dane on. Hes no weakling.