Tips on how to reduce clipping on skintight body conversions for Skyrim?

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
So I decided to get back to playing Skyrim recently and been downloading my favorite mods from the nexus, one of them being the CBBE body for females but this time I decided to take it a step further and decided to start playing with the bosyslides outfit studio and I was pleasantly surprised at how relativity easy it was using it to convert non-CBBE body types to CBBE and have just been going nuts with it for the last three days converting my favorite outfits.

Anyway since I have no rendering experience I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any tricks to help in reducing clipping when adding HDT physics to skin-tight outfits in the breasts the show some cleavage? All I can think of is using the mesh's wire-frame mode and reducing size to bodyparts that don't need to be seen inside the mesh might cause clipping. I know there are better places to ask like the nexus or lover's lab ((whitch I know Jacques00 also frequently moderates.)) but thought maybe I could start here before opening new accounts.

Last edited: