Timeline of content additions or patches

Icemarch

May 25, 2020
I was wondering about how content was added to the game or how it would be in the future. Was it just added to the game? Were more new additions or changes rolled out together in a Patch?

My main interest is with Bianca and her future pack that just sounds so darn interesting and fun to me and curious if new additions (e.g.: planets, new character interactions and characters) when rolled out are just implemented into the game or how did this work in the past?
Because if there are things that would maybe be more relevant to early game (interactions with characters you might have already recruited into crew or future characters that you cannot yet recruit) then a new game would need to be started to utilize those.

Reactions: William.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Check the Changelog in the main site. You can also look at the threads here started by some of the writers. Three such threads are linked below.

Wsan
William.
Nonesuch

Reactions: sumgai

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
The frontpage is a wonderful place full of relevant information. It's actually amazing how many people don't read the changelogs.

Even if you're not a backer, it does you no good to only read the changelog for the monthly free release. There are so many people behind the power curve every 5th of the month it's hilarious.