Tigris does not chgange fur color to orange

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
When used, tigris seems to apply your skin color as fur color, making it impossible to actually achieve a tiger look, and potentially resulting in silly stuff like flesh colored fur

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Update: This seems to extend to other TFs as well. Using the brothel griffin TF, which explicitly is said to change feathers to dark brown and fur to golden, still displays "olive" (my characters starting skin color) feathers.

Further, it seems the Appearance screen never displays any info about your arms, other than that you have them. EDIT: This is probably related to the //TODO comments in the code, so it's presumably not implemented yet.

EDIT: It seems the parser for a gryphon body also returns "taloned feet" when describing gryphon legs, despite gryphons having feline legs

Last edited:

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
There's plenty unfinished and bugged content in regards to the TFs unfortunately. I'll look into the color issue, going to need to refactor some code to fix it. The Gryphon feet was an easy fix tho, thanks for pointing it out!

Reactions: Raindrops

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
No problems! I will try to post more bug reports as I find them. Apologies in advance if I post a bug report about a section that hasn't been implemented yet