Thread that is not relevant anymore

What is your first impression of the character?

• TITS needs a char like this

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Not really your type but it's fine

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Give us more info on what you want to do with your char first

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Not really interesting core concept and needs a lot of improvements

• The concept is forgettable

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Change the name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Note: Wendy is still a project I'm working on, I'll try to force myself to a page a day, I'm keeping Wendy's process and improving it a little but her race will be changed to something that hasn't been done before and I'm pulling a blank slate with what I already have to be more coherent. It'll be in a new thread cause this one is too full of things that are not relevant anymore and that would lead to misunderstandings.

Last edited:

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Edit: This shit ain't relevant anymore

Basics: Hermaphrodite, kui-tan, tall yet very feminine, ungroomed auburn fur, sasquatch parody (on halloween or silly mode it is very hinted), works too much for her own good.
Designed to be at Canadia Station.
Sexual traits: Has a 5 inch zil dick and a puffy black kui-tan pussy. Big ass, large hips, pudgy belly, D cups pear shaped breasts with perky nipples (and nipple piercings at stage 3).
Has huge debts. Has an equal relationship with PC at base.

You get to feed her dumbfuck making her personality (at base tired, snuggling and stressed out) happy and sexually active yet not at the level of a cumslut Penny. Shows mild signs of being addicted to PC in general. (Should be same bust than base but now offer naked)

If player actively supports Bethany Carver on Tarkus when speaking with her about slavery, Wendy can then receive a mysterious offer from Carver (results in offering 2 different evolutions.)
(If PC doesn't support Carver: by not having an opinion or by disapproving it this option and the following consequences won't happen and Wendy will stay as she is.)

If the second slutification event is triggered, between 2 visits, she undergoes some change with her dick and butt and belly trough Bethany Carver's ''services'' as she explains you. (Would need a second bust)

If you want specifics please ask, I'll answer as soon as I realize I got a comment.

I put some inspirationnal pics of how I imagine her (of course some details concerning genitals or clothes may not apply.)

Attachments

• Drawing (1).png
    Drawing (1).png
    288.3 KB · Views: 32
  • d68599ba58c86fd69f76c27f48015a0e.jpg
    d68599ba58c86fd69f76c27f48015a0e.jpg
    455.3 KB · Views: 38
  • e000f7092d5605e0ba70e988bae84939.jpg
    e000f7092d5605e0ba70e988bae84939.jpg
    827.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 146f970a8711757eebd89d2d7550d766.png
    146f970a8711757eebd89d2d7550d766.png
    901.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Reactions: NotYouNorI

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
You really shouldn't gouge for interest. Tho, you shouldn't ignore some criticism either.
And there are a few things I'd like to know like: Is she is only sexable after feeding her Dumbfuck? And is there going to be any explanation on how she got a zil dick and

Reactions: Kirorororo

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
You really shouldn't gouge for interest. Tho, you shouldn't ignore some criticism either.
And there are a few things I'd like to know like: Is she is only sexable after feeding her Dumbfuck? And is there going to be any explanation on how she got a zil dick and

For the moment she was planned to be only sexable once fed dumbfuck. Before that, she would worry too much about her job to just go and fuck somenone on her work time. She could offer certain services as part of her being a hostess, but I feel that may be off cannon since Canadia station is pretty much opposite to New Texas's idea of hospitality and that she'd just really be too tired to have sex.

About the zil dick: I think I'll give an explanation so ridiculous it would belong only in silly mode. Maybe she went camping on Mhen'ga once, maybe she fell asleep using a dong designer and it broke so she just left it like that or maybe it's because she likes honey, like a strange tall very well known mammal might.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
For the moment she was planned to be only sexable once fed dumbfuck. Before that, she would worry too much about her job to just go and fuck somenone on her work time.
Are you sure you want to resort to illegal drugs just to give Steele a quick fuck? Or is this one of those characters that want to make the player think twice about the extremes they want to go in order to unlock smut in a smut game?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
About the zil dick: I think I'll give an explanation so ridiculous it would belong only in silly mode. Maybe she went camping on Menhga once, maybe she fell asleep using a dong designer and it broke so she just left it like that or maybe it's because she likes honey, like a strange tall very well known mammal might.
Considering how newly discovered Mhen'ga and it's denizens are, all these explanations seem to be far-fetched indeed. Maybe have her be a fan of Atha and got in contact with TinyBee73 and got a hold of some nanomachine-treated zil rations. Or it's zil dick only technically and actually a human dick with an excessive amount of foreskin, but without the yellow and black coloration of the zil one.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Are you sure you want to resort to illegal drugs just to give Steele a quick fuck? Or is this one of those characters that want to make the player think twice about the extremes they want to go in order to unlock smut in a smut game?

1- Yes. At least she requires something else than just talking to her 15 minutes to fuck her. Also, I want a ditz character who is snuggly yet not a total whore for everyone.
As for illegal drugs,
Kind: It would really help her relieve her stress and you just happen to have some.
Mischievous: She doesn't need to know.
Hard: It's just some energizer pills, use them...

2- No but it might have this effect on some people. The main purpose of the character is to offer a new specific body type for the player to enjoy and to add content in silly mode.

She is supposed to be related to slaver type players (hence quickly mentionned in the doc) where you can only make her a ditz by agreeing on slavery with carver on Tarkus.

In total she would get 3 personnality levels:
-Normal and way occupied but reliable (point being she doesn't have enough time to speak more in details with you and she takes her job very seriously).
-1x dumbfuck (with an equivalent of her sneezing only 3 times so very well capable) just ditz enough so she can't resist a quick sex act, cuddly (she loves PDA) (This might be where most players will stand).
-2x dumbfuck, PC who supports slavery only (equivalent of 6 new sneezes). She does not act as the PC's pet or toy. Her personality will be that of a ditz who loves only the PC and his/her genitals (in contrast to the oh so usual bimbo who likes everyone's dicks).

The 3 choices are intended to give player more range upon if he wants to play this without sex, to help her out a little bit by making her less preoccupied by her debts or to make her into a faithfull whore.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You can write a character that requires something else than just talking to her 15 minutes to fuck her without resorting to having her take illegal drugs. Being a ditz is not synonyms with being a complete idiot that doesn't know what Dumbfuck is. I mean, it's a very conspicuous name to begin with. As for Steele, I'm not one for gating contents, but tricking someone into chemical lobotomization seems like something only a Hard Steele could do.
Story wise, it points to a trope that TiTS tried to avoid for the longest time, yet it seems to be coming back with a revenge with the current crew member addition plans: "To hell with your job and life, sex and Steele are go!".

As for the slaver faction... I could have sworn that the faction system was dropped some time ago.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Considering how newly discovered Mhen'ga and it's denizens are, all these explanations seem to be far-fetched indeed. Maybe have her be a fan of Atha and got in contact with TinyBee73 and got a hold of some nanomachine-treated zil rations. Or it's zil dick only technically and actually a human dick with an excessive amount of foreskin, but without the yellow and black coloration of the zil one.

Zil dicks are only yellow on yellow colored people (and maybe PC?), if you watched Atha's segments, you'll notice her zil dick is the same color as her skin (I should've specified that). Her fur would be beige-ish around her stomach and genitals, giving her a dick of that color. Also Wendy doesn't have a peeled foskin so we can't see the head of her cock but it would definitively be black.

How she got her zil dick is supposed to be silly and definitively wasn't intended to bee permanent or wasn't intended at all. Making it unprobable that she would ever get in contact with someone as specific as TinyBee73.
It would be reasonable to suggest she was one of the early settlers on Mhen'ga before the settlement was complete. Even thought Mhen'ga was discovered recently it is not impossible she had a job on Mhen'ga and moved on Canadia recently for a better paying job.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Zil dicks are only yellow on yellow colored people (and maybe PC?), if you watched Atha's segments, you'll notice her zil dick is the same color as her skin (I should've specified that)
Zil ration doesn't quite work like that, your dick color gets changed when you proc the dick tf. Also Atha's video on the zil cock doesn't mention color beyond calling the peeking head "coppery", then during the chat stream when you choose the zil cock it mentiones it being "yellow". So I'm not sure what the case here is.

How she got her zil dick is supposed to be silly and definitively wasn't intended to bee permanentat or wasn't intended at all. Making it unprobable that she would ever get in contact with someone as specific as TinyBee73.
It would be reasonable to suggest she was one of the early settlers on Menhga before the settlement was complete. Even thought Mengha was discovered recently it is not impossible she had a job on Mengha and moved on Canadia recently for a better paying job.
Heh, nice pun! But keeping in mind that "recently" in this case is more like 1-2 months, is switching jobs and moving back to a more coreward world be likely in that time frame?

Also there's that without Steele's state-of-the-art nanomachines Zil Rations would just cause food poisoning and/or an infection and/or an allergic reaction. Maybe she worked for Xenogen there and helped herself to the same experimental stuff as Kelly, but instead of giving her the yellow and black fur color and honey cum Kelly got she got a Zil peen? If that would be the case, will we get a talk scene of her recalling her time with Xenogen?

Last edited:

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
You can write a character that requires something else than just talking to her 15 minutes to fuck her without resorting to having her take illegal drugs. Being a ditz is not synonyms with being a complete idiot that doesn't know what Dumbfuck is. I mean, it's a very conspicuous name to begin with. As for Steele, I'm not one for gating contents, but tricking someone into chemical lobotomization seems like something only a Hard Steele could do.
Story wise, it points to a trope that TiTS tried to avoid for the longest time, yet it seems to be coming back with a revenge with the current crew member addition plans: "To hell with your job and life, sex and Steele are go!".

As for the slaver faction... I could have sworn that the faction system was dropped some time ago.

Dumbfuck doesn't necessarily comes in a bottle and she wouldn't necessarily know what the specific pill looks like. Then, especially if she did know, she would also know not to jerk off before the effects almost expired to prevent herself from triggering more than a very few changes. Molly also might have very bad luck she could accept the pill to decide latter but not take them on the spot and mix them up with energy pills by accident (and also because she's too tired to notice).

As for tricking her, tricks are the appendage of mischievous characters, but even a hard Steele wouldn't go as far as shoving it in her mouth directly (that would be drug rape). So instead I'll probably go with something alongst the line of my last suggestion. She does aspire to be more carefree after all and doesn't feel like she can take time off because of her debts. She also has a heavy modding past so she would likely be more receptive to the idea of chemical brain alteration (even illegal) (not lobotomy, he's not zapping her into a total bimbo like Penny). I'd also like to see another drug than Throbb and the Treatment being used on non player characters for once.

Even with both dumbfuck doses, she would still have an I.Q. of about 110. Her new pep attitude (still keeps her lazy posture, all changes are in her speech and sexuality ) would actually benefit her job. She doesn't want to be Steele's crewmate but she will enjoy the company now that she wouldn't rather sleep than talk to Steele. Also making her unsexable in her normal state is logic and I don't want to change that. I don't want this to be solvable by just giving her credits (like for Embry or a bunch of people on Tavros). And she just wouldn't spend so much time with Steele for them to get to know each other. She's obviously not a fighter so no fighting quest either.

As for slaver (Carver's) faction: It'd just be to agree with Carver thus not seeming uninterested or against her projects. Factions or no factions that one stays simple.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
We are all taught not to accept candies from strangers when we are kids. How are you going to make her so accepting of whatever Steele says? Perhaps having her mix them up with something else could be the way to go. But still, it IS lobotomy: one dose is all it takes to cause permanent effects. That's why I concur with how we need some "middle grounds", drugs wise. Believe it or not, I like the notion of having a cuddly, huggly fellow who might not be that bright.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Zil ration doesn't quite work like that, your dick color gets changed when you proc the dick tf. Also Atha's video on the zil cock doesn't mention color beyond calling the peeking head "coppery", then during the chat stream when you choose the zil cock it mentiones it being "yellow". So I'm not sure what the case here is.

Heh, nice pun! But keeping in mind that "recently" in this case is more like 1-2 months, I switching jobs and moving back to a more coreward world be likely in that time frame?

Also there's that without Steele's state-of-the-art nanomachines Zil Rations would just cause food poisoning and/or an infection and/or an allergic reaction. Maybe she worked for Xenogen there and helped herself to the same experimental stuff as Kelly, but instead of giving her the yellow and black fur color and honey cum Kelly got she got a Zil peen? If that would be the case, will we get a talk scene of her recalling her time with Xenogen?

If Mhen'ga didn't work out after a week it would make sense she'd try to move as soon as possible. Also I'll pretend for myself that Canadia Station is a more coreward place than anything else she could afford.
I was more speaking about Atha's bust when she had a zil dick, but I'll have to look into that.
She could've also switched jobs because of whatever happened in Mhen'ga's forest. (In silly mode explaining how people at the settlement had seen a mysterious beast lurking around the settlement maybe that would be ridiculous I think)
Lastly I'm not sure she should get the zil dick from Zil Rations, as you said these could be poisonous. But again, maybe part of her debts could come from buying low quality nanomachines lowering the effects of transforming products of all kind yet making them non poisonous.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Imaybe part of her debts could come from buying low quality nanomachines lowering the effects of transforming products of all kind yet making them non poisonous.
This could be something interesting to work with, I think.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
We are all taught not to accept candies from strangers when we are kids. How are you going to make her so accepting of whatever Steele says? Perhaps having her mix them up with something else could be the way to go. But still, it IS lobotomy: one dose is all it takes to cause permanent effects. That's why I concur with how we need some "middle grounds", drugs wise. Believe it or not, I like the notion of having a cuddly, huggly fellow who might not be that bright.

Ooh, I just had an idea, so, it would go like this: Wendy used to mod herself a lot (getting debts in the process) In order to mod herself more, she'd have gotten nanomachines like I suggested a few seconds ago to NotYouNorl. These nanomachines ended up messing up due to her mods overuse. At that point she decided she needed to revert back to a kui-tan (because she didn't look like anything anymore). She did, but got a dysfonctionnement from the nanomachines giving her an equivalent of the Nuki Nuts perk but for her fur instead. So she doesn't groom herself anymore because its useless. (gets her zil dick somewhere in between) Then, she used a nanomachine upgrade that neutralized hers so no more major modification would happen to her system, making her stuck has a zil like dicked hairy kui-tan. Consider her base libido is -20 Consumming dumbfuck once would give her a reasonable libido (halving intelligence gains but not removing her current intelligence because she sneezes only 2-3 times). Her fatigue mixed with the dumbfucked trait is what makes her drool.

This would make dumbfuck a middle ground drug at her first use (which is kind of what I intended by making her sneeze only 3 times)

As for the second dose it is justified by the PC making choices in that direction and Wendy being more of a ditz and on and on.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYouNorI

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Also I'll pretend for myself that Canadia Station is a more coreward place than anything else she could afford.
No need to pretend because Vesperia, the planet Canadia Station is orbiting, is more coreward than any of the rush planets, including Mhen'ga.

Lastly I'm not sure she should get the zil dick from Zil Rations, as you said these could be poisonous.
Just wanted clarify, when I said "that Zil Rations are normally poisonous" I didn't mean to imply that "eating Zil Rations transforms you into a zil, but are poisonous unless you have nanomachines." I meant it as "its the nanomachines that transform Steele when eating Zil Rations to protect them from the poisonous property" as explained in the tutorial. I apologize for misinforming you if I did.

In any case, your latest idea and your explanation in the post before make sense.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Just wanted clarify, when I said "that Zil Rations are normally poisonous" I didn't mean to imply that "eating Zil Rations transforms you into a zil, but are poisonous unless you have nanomachines." I meant it as "its the nanomachines that transform Steele when eating Zil Rations to protect them from the poisonous property" as explained in the tutorial. I apologize for misinforming you if I did.

No harm done, it's my fault for not detailing the exact effect you intended in your post when I answered it. Also I figured out how she'll get her zil dick.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Oh? Do tell~ :allears:

So you know how Venus pitchers kind of engulf you in a bulb and fuck you senseless? What if you got stuck in there with some hazardous chemicals? The ones that might change you a little... And all these liquids, its as if they could fatten up a person some if she didn't exercise for a full week while being bathed in them. I'm sure her fur would be sticky once she got out. And if some zil chased her trough the jungle at that moment, wouldn't she be covered in all sorts of foliages? She would surely be mistaken for some sort of beast then wouldn't she?
Fortunately she gets cleaned up, discovers her new "front tail" and swears to never come to Menhga again, leaving behind rumours of sasquatch living on the forsaken planet. It's a chance she had gotten this nanomachine upgrade recently, what would she have become otherwise?

And Holy Sh!t, there should totally be a codex message informing you of a sasquatch sighting on Menhga.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
On an unrelated note, you may or may not be missing out on the opportunity to have -her be a "sass-quatch"~

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
This is a log of all major changes concerning Wendy (Molly)

-Now nammed Wendy because Wendy sounds like adding delicious fat, also because it is similar to wendigo and because Molly sounded too much like a classic grand-mother name which is an obvious boner killer.

-Reduced the initial amount of fur planned, Wendy is now simply an ungroomed kui-tan whose fur grows back very quickly. (Too much fur was killing my description skills.)

-Instead of giving Wendy a second dumbfuck pill for PC who support Carter, Wendy will receive an invite from Carter. She will then ask the PC if he would like her to respond to the invite or ignore it for now.
If the PC tells Wendy to respond she will leave and be back two weeks later as she would have after taking the second dumbfuck pill.
(It seemed more coherent to me and would have the advantage of being clearer upon what the player will expect.)

Last edited:

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
When implemented, I'll open the ass maniac path and the even cuddlier girlffriend(lover) path. I'm estimating the next part will be complete by the time the vacations are over.