This is an unconventional quest. Finished (scraped)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
So I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you never asked anyone for clarification and decided on your own that you'd try expanding the world without any actual content? Sorry to say, short stories scattered on pages with no rhyme or reason isn't very good for a submission; you should try to ease yourself back and tackle a much more realistic goal. Instead of trying to paintbrush the setting without even trying to reach out to other writers or in the Discord (to my knowledge you haven't), just trying writing a single scene or adding small things to already-established lore.

Worldbuilding is great when you have experience under your belt. Content aside, the short story isn't made in a codex-friendly manner (not really) and a lot of the document is poorly organized and makes assumptions about things such as white fire being mentioned when I don't believe it has been confirmed if White Fire is returning. You need to scrap this and be much more realistic for your first submission.

Reactions: runingman69

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
So I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you never asked anyone for clarification and decided on your own that you'd try expanding the world without any actual content? Sorry to say, short stories scattered on pages with no rhyme or reason isn't very good for a submission; you should try to ease yourself back and tackle a much more realistic goal. Instead of trying to paintbrush the setting without even trying to reach out to other writers or in the Discord (to my knowledge you haven't), just trying writing a single scene or adding small things to already-established lore.

Worldbuilding is great when you have experience under your belt. Content aside, the short story isn't made in a codex-friendly manner (not really) and a lot of the document is poorly organized and makes assumptions about things such as white fire being mentioned when I don't believe it has been confirmed if White Fire is returning. You need to scrap this and be much more realistic for your first submission.
White Fire already exists btw.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.

Thank you for the feed back I might just do that I will start off with something much more simple. Also sorry for not consulting the other creators just trying to add a bit of background it failed but I always like to give things a shot.