• Nah, we're good without.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yazz!

Votes: 23 100.0%

• Total voters

xlurkerx

Feb 1, 2017
The Doctor is... in?
Ok so I ended up doing Dr Badger action. I couldn't remember if she had a peenaloo to begin with so I just made different versions. I'm very new with drawing anthros but I think she came out alright? Feedback is welcome. Hopefully she is enjoyable ^^;

Edit: I apologise for neglecting the plump, I'll likely draw a plump version of her before long in between lurkings and such. I forgot about the plump and just did curves.

Badger Clothed.png Badger Clothed Bulge.png Badger Sheertop.png Badger Sheertop Bulge.png Badger Nude 1.png Badger Nude 2.png Badger Nude 3.png

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
That's not a "plump, curvy body" at all. But I do like the drawing itself as well as its style.

xlurkerx

Feb 1, 2017
Damn. Can't believe I forgot the plump part. I remembered curves but that's only half >.>

Thank you though ^^; I might get around to making her properly before long.

Thi

Apr 18, 2017
I believe Dr. Badger is "plump and curvy"

Anyway pls do more =D

Edit: Kesil and xlurkerx both ninja'd me =O

xlurkerx

Feb 1, 2017
If she did have a darker sibling, I'd imagine the sibling would be quite pleased with Dr Badger's downfall if it happened. No more competition in the family.

xlurkerx

Feb 1, 2017
XD That would make for a mess if both of them were on a single planet together trying to out science each other with the local natives.

xlurkerx

Feb 1, 2017
Plump! Just a sketch though. Drawing won't be done till tonight or tomorrow likely as I'm playing around with other things while doing this.

badgersketch.png

Reactions: NotYouNorI

xlurkerx

Feb 1, 2017
Yup. She's pantsless in this other version I am making XD I did some homework this time. Hopefully I'm making her peenaloo big enough. Thanks though.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Is it okay if I use this thread to express two of my concerns when it comes to draw overweight characters? It's a general idea, so xlurkerx, don't take it as a jab at you because I promise you it is not!
  • I'm not sure if a round stomach and belly zone equals chubbiness.
  • It always itches me when a supposedly fat character has thin arms.

xlurkerx

Feb 1, 2017
It's actually no problem at all. I welcome feedback.

As far as the round belly and not as thick arms, I have seen a lot of women with that figure and based her shape off of that. Her arms are actually thicker, just not by much. With a lot of women I know, their weight first filled in around the thighs, belly, face and breasts before spreading elsewhere.

With this version of her, I have her having the rounder face, filled out breasts thighs and rear, and the rounded belly. I don't mind drawing her having a belly fold or that sag some people have. If you want, just link me the chubby type you had in mind or pop in a picture for reference as I'm just drawing her out of my head besides the colours which I am getting more or less from the badger in that earlier picture. ^^;

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
their weight first filled in around the thighs, belly, face and breasts
You tell me :negativeman:

I don't mind drawing her having a belly fold or that sag some people have. If you want, just link me the chubby type you had in mind or pop in a picture for reference
It's just a drawing you're doing for fun. It's neither a commission nor a freebie for me, so adding sagging bits and fat folds is up to you :p I'm only pointing at the fat (t)issue because it's a definite feature of the character in question. If any, I'm more bothered by the featureless penis.
I actually dislike the good doctor. But, as I said, I do like this art piece.

xlurkerx

Feb 1, 2017
xD (t)issue

I know I'm doing it for fun but I like to work on improving too. I'm pretty new at drawing this sort of thing so it's entertaining to work on it. Peenaloos are something I do need to work on as well. I haven't drawn many of them as the people I do commissions for have mainly stuck to vagoo or animal dangles. Animal and alien dangles, I have experience with xD

I do appreciate the things you have been pointing out ^^

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Then I'm glad I managed to convey the message the right way :)

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Dr. Badger is looking pretty damn fine! In my opinion, this could be good enough to be bust material! It would be worth a shot asking Fen and Co. for a chance of having it in-game!

It does have me curious if you would have plans to draw a bimbo Badger as well...? :allears:

xlurkerx

Feb 1, 2017
Thank you ^^; As far as bust action, they can use it if they want and if they think it's good enough for the game. I'm just not sure on how to go about the "You can haz thiiiiis". As far as bimbo badger, I might get to it in between projects. Or, if they do end up wanting her as a bust xD

xlurkerx

Feb 1, 2017
So, besides the bombofied doctor, what should I throw in here next? Another character selected at random? Tentacle action of penetrativeness? Futa on Female twincest? An elemental? I'm about to have some time without internet soon so I'll be able to whip something up during those days.