Things that are still being added to TiTS

Nogoodnamesleft

May 13, 2017
So just as a matter of curiosity so I don't have to constantly wonder what will be added, is their a road map for development somewhere where I could look at a list of basic things that are still going to be added to the game? Also incase such a road map simply does not exist, the last discussion of other ship sizes and the holoroom I saw was from 2015 and I'm more than a little curious if we will still be getting them. Thanks in advance.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Ship mechanics and stuff related to it is being handled by the Code Dragon, we're getting them.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If there is any road map then it's on trello that only devs and few luckly members of forum can access. Other than this what is woekrd on atm we know when one of admins meantion it be it blog post like Fen done few days ago or Savin that replied in one forum threads. Otherwise all is as Emerald said. So you gotta pay attentio to blog and forum (sorta hard especialy for forum part) or just do as you done now to ask and then wait for kind peopl to come reply.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Yeah, they should really just make a "shit we're working on right now" section on the forums or website. Would really cut down on the pestering.

Reactions: Kesil

seden

Nov 8, 2016
If so, where?

As it is, out of checking the change log there is no way to know what is added /changed / corrected.