THERE ARE CHEATS IN TiTS?

AccendinoMan

May 15, 2016
WOW WTF WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS THERE ARE CHEATS IN THIS GAME THIS IS SO FREAKING AMAZING
IF YOU PRESS RIGHT ARROW UPWARDS ARROW DOWNWARDS ARROW LEFT ARROW RIGHT ARROW YOU ACQUIRE 5 TASTY ZIL RATIONS
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT OTHER CHEATS THERE ARE

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Those "cheats" are not merely tools for devs to check something fast. ANd aside one other cheat all others are forbidden from been said on forum. So only one code you may find is " furfag ".

Ohh right if you not wanna see someone else make not good comment try make that post not full capslocked. I know you hyped but try amke it less well looking like you got problem with proper grammar and use of capslock and etc.

mckinnal

Jun 22, 2016
Those "cheats" are not merely tools for devs to check something fast. ANd aside one other cheat all others are forbidden from been said on forum. So only one code you may find is " furfag ".

Ohh right if you not wanna see someone else make not good comment try make that post not full capslocked. I know you hyped but try amke it less well looking like you got problem with proper grammar and use of capslock and etc.

why are the other cheats forbidden on the forums?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@mckinnal Umm for sure they forbiden since Fen and Co said so and well they words are words of gods here. Plus those cheats are mroe like devs tools than actual cheats. Other reasons could tell someone better informed than me -_-'

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
They aren't cheats per se. They are useless if you don't know how things are working internally.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Only cheat is furfag, rest are dev tools and should not be known or messed with by the common folk. To do so is to forfeit any responsibility on the dev team's behalf if your game breaks.

Apr 29, 2016
WOW WTF WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS THERE ARE CHEATS IN THIS GAME THIS IS SO FREAKING AMAZING
IF YOU PRESS RIGHT ARROW UPWARDS ARROW DOWNWARDS ARROW LEFT ARROW RIGHT ARROW YOU ACQUIRE 5 TASTY ZIL RATIONS
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT OTHER CHEATS THERE ARE

That cheat was listed in the old wiki, that's how I knew about it. if you sell them to Burt, it's an easy, but tiring way to get money early game

COMMAS, COMMAS EVERYWHERE!

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Only cheat is furfag, rest are dev tools and should not be known or messed with by the common folk. To do so is to forfeit any responsibility on the dev team's behalf if your game breaks.

no idea but i found "[redacted]"

it unlocks all planets, government doesnt want you to know it exist

Last edited by a moderator:

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
no idea but i found [redacted]

it unlocks all planets, government doesnt want you to know it exist

Ormael just said that Fenco doesn't want codes other than the zil and infinite consumables shared, and for good reason. It leads to jackasses breaking their game, whining about it in bug reports, and sending the devs on a wild goose chase.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Ormael just said that Fenco doesn't want codes other than the zil and infinite consumables shared, and for good reason. It leads to jackasses breaking their game, whining about it in bug reports, and sending the devs on a wild goose chase.

didnt they already do that

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Could just globally filter out the words, lol.

Partysan

Sep 16, 2015
By filtering the words you can find it by mistake since your post suddenly contains something censored, and even then, if someone wants to share cheats then, its easy to avoid the censure by changuing "O" with "0", writting it with "." separating some letters, etc.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
On the AdminCP, go to Look and Feel > Post Content  >  Bad Word Filters.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
By filtering the words you can find it by mistake since your post suddenly contains something censored, and even then, if someone wants to share cheats then, its easy to avoid the censure by changuing "O" with "0", writting it with "." separating some letters, etc.

Non-issue since the devcodes aren't vague or common use words

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
And if you make certain that the filter is only doing that one smashup (eg "bananageode") then it only filters the smashup

Partysan

Sep 16, 2015
But that still doesnt gets the part were you can still slighly modificate the word so it passes the filter, but hell, if someone does that after the knowledge that such words are censored i guess he deserves the mighty fury of the banhammer

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I mean, you can never have a perfect filter. I could make a gif that has all the cheats in it and link to it but yeah. In any case, if Fenstaff haven't been enforcing the rule before I doubt they'll start doing it now (any more than a word filter, anyway).

Partysan

Sep 16, 2015
I mean, you can never have a perfect filter. I could make a gif that has all the cheats in it and link to it but yeah. In any case, if Fenstaff haven't been enforcing the rule before I doubt they'll start doing it now (any more than a word filter, anyway).

But in cases were faggotry levels are so high you can Ban_blade them

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh people will keep comming asking for cheat codes and some jackasses will keep buging game with it and then complain on forum. As long we as whole will stern those few souls that are tempted by cheats into taints/corruptions others that cheating it's all fine. Right? B|