Therapist [Twine, Patreon, Bounty Board]

Rfpnj

Sep 24, 2015
Plot:
You are a female Therapist, which have clients one a day. After their session, you can go out into the world and explore.

Transformation:
There is no transformation of the main character in this game. It is a game where the idea is to change the female character’s mindset. To let her get more sexually open. (Mental changes)

I really like feedback, even if it’s bad. What’s good and what’s bad. Tell me! :)
And if you like the game. Like it on tfgamessite.com :)

Fetishes:
MF, FF, FMM, Quasi-incest, BDSM, Hypno, Ageplay, FemDom, Toyplay to name a few. More to come

Announcement:
Therapist now has a Bounty Board:
One page random scene no lasting effect $5 for the scene. Ex. Store, Park one off
Multi-page random scene no lasting effect $10 Ex. Dance club, BDSM club
Multi-page repeatable event chain $25 Ex. BDSM training event
Multi-page one-time event chain $30 Ex. elevator event
Generic NPC therapy chain based on set fetish $40
Named NPC therapy chain $100 paid in two installments minimum of 6 weeks of content

I am placing a cap of $50 on the first month of commissions. This will allow me to have the most leeway in what is accepted Vs my development budget. The first release is scheduled for the end of April.

This month's request:
One page random event scenes that fit the world lore, these will be used during travel between locations. They should be light in sexual content as they need to show some idea of those around Andrea thoughts as they see her. Each submission will be reviewed for inclusion, authors are requested to PM submissions. Those that are chosen will have a listing on the credits page.

Link to Download
http://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=681