Both Kinus What If?

Lone Wolf115

Huh good thought, you would have a Kinu that gets along with her mother and one that wouldn't and basically split personalities and Raphael would be dead as well along with his lackeys.

Reactions: Baggrin

Lone Wolf115

Hime: Bitch
Inari: Whore

Cue epic fluff fight.
Hey hey hey now that's my daughter your talking about now it goes.
Hime: farm girl.
Inari: Noble woman.

No fight just mutual passive aggressiveness and different ways thinking and living. Now if Raphael shows up.
Raphael: Demons
Hime: We are not demons.
Inari: Fucking asshole.
Cue Painful chi drain and naginata blades drawn and short fight.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Nakano always felt different from those around him. He never felt that anyone ever understood him, but as he stared into Hitoshi, he knew he found a kindred spirit. Slowly, but surely, he and Hitoshi picked up their respective Kinu who were in the middle of a shouting match with eachother and began to carry them away.

Komari: My Lord please fix this, this cannot continue!
Keros: Are you kidding? I haven't been this entertained in years!

ThunderOwl

Mar 14, 2021
Tell me why exactly down to every detail.
Well, Hime idolizes her mother and has taken to heart her lessons while Inari can't stand her and rejects he lessons. Also, Hime puts a lot of important in ettiquete while Inari disdain it.
As such, Hime would think that Inari is rude and selfish, while Inari would think that Hime os haugthy and false. Cue epic floof figths.

Reactions: PalletTown

Lone Wolf115

Well, Hime idolizes her mother and has taken to heart her lessons while Inari can't stand her and rejects he lessons. Also, Hime puts a lot of important in ettiquete while Inari disdain it.
As such, Hime would think that Inari is rude and selfish, while Inari would think that Hime os haugthy and false. Cue epic floof figths.
They are smarter than that and know better so they wouldn't fight to risk the stability of the dens.

Lone Wolf115

If two Kinu's existed, then they'd hate each other and refuse to interact since they're the complete antithesis of each other. And Rindo would be forever alone.
As their father I'd remind them of the consequences and I'd always visit Rindo and keep her company both as a friend and a lover. She also has Miko and Mai.
Just saying that's all.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
In the Otome household, there was a quiet civil brewing underneath Kiyoko's nose. The various children of the champion and Kiyoko were split on which older sister to follow. Half followed the Hime and the other half obey the Inari. All except one. One who professed no allegiance to either.

Aya: What do you mean I can't go out tonight!
Hime: You are just not mature enough to go out yet.
Inari: And you are still grounded.
Aya: I hate you. You never let me do anything fun. Cries

For there was one who was in trouble with both of them.

Lone Wolf115

Note that this is my self insert.
Champion: "KINU COME HERE BOTH OF YOU."
Hime: "Yes father."
Inari: Yes dad."
Champion: "Both of you have disrupted this den so while your mother has decided to let me handle this my way. So you will be handled my way, is that understood."
Hime: "Yes father."
Inari: "Yes dad."
Champion: "Good now you will both listen to me while we make sure this den will not implode, your mother will take on your delegation duties."
Inari: "But ..."
Champion: "No buts."

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
And Rindo would be forever alone.
I still didn't see that happen (Rindo being matchmade). Either it's too subtle and I glossed over it or I didn't hit the correct events/convos for it to happen.

Which is quite convenient. :toot:

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
The Hime stared at the figure in front of her. A disgusting interloper surrounded by the flames and destruction he wrought upon her home, their home. Yet, in the corner of her eye was her other half. It was funny in way how, despite the fact that she was literally the same person as her, that they could barely understand each other. Perhaps this was just a metaphor about how little people understand themselves. One thing that her other half didn't understand, willfully so the Hime speculated, was that seduction was a tool in their arsenal. A tool that initiated intimacy. A tool that entwined lovers and entrapped enemies.

Silently choking down her bile, the Hime sway a little to the side to appear harmless, half-lidded her eyes to appear enraptured, and flushed her face to appear attracted. Saying complete nothings to him to focus his attention on her for just a second longer. A second longer for her sister to spear him with her naginata.

Smirking his damnable smirk, the vile vulpine easily parried the Inari's backstab. "Aww, a melee à trois. How sinful I am for beguiling two maidens at the same time. However, I was always more of a one woman kind of fox myself."

Before his rapier struck the Inari, the vulpine deftly shifted his rapier to deflect an incoming arrow.

"Don't you dare touch her!" screamed the Hime notching another arrow.