Thebiologist's alchemist workshop

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Gonna make a post here to keep things nice and tidy. Here's a compilation of CoC2 stuff I've written or I'm writing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Submitted

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fury: Combat encounter with an overly aggressive woman. 25k words with 18k of those dedicated to sex scenes. 1 defeat sex scene with 3 variants (cock riding, forced cunnilingus or party member rape) depending on your junk and a virgin check for both of you and 3 victory sex scenes.

Tailcunt scene for Cait. 9.5k words divided into 2 options with 5 variants.

Various tailcunt scenes for several NPCs. 21k words spread over 7 characters and one masturbation scene.

A clash of Titans an 8k word dream scene where 2 amazonian creatures beyond your understanding fight for dominance. You get to pick who wins and who loses (and fuck the loser).

Work in progress

Alanis, the arbiter: A fully corruptible encounter with different dialog, scenes, and reactions depending on your corruption and her corruption.

Myra, the Minotaur-Lupine hybrid: A camp encounter with a sex-obsessed half-breed - a heavily muscled amazonian hermaphrodite with a knotty horsecock.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The topic has been dead for over a year, the topic creator hasn't been logged in for almost that long and none of their content listed as submitted is in the game (with tailcunts having been completely removed for almost a year) so... take a hint.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
The topic has been dead for over a year, the topic creator hasn't been logged in for almost that long and none of their content listed as submitted is in the game (with tailcunts having been completely removed for almost a year) so... take a hint.
Seeing something like this always makes me wonder. If I see this correctly s/he did create some stuff that got added into TiTS.
But the submission for CoC2 where either not fitting or just in limbo and then the author vanishes. Are those two things connected?
As in, the author made a passion project, it gets rejected and than loses all motivation to stay with the game. Or the other way around, the stuff does not get coded because the author vanished? Or are those two facts unrelated?

It is irrelevant, by know, but I jsut can't help to wonder about stuff like that.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

He managed a FIVE YEAR necro in another thread and got enough points just from that for an instant ban :B

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Sucks, I'd still like manti TF to have its telltale scorpion tailcunt, but we can't have everything.

Kind of like a fully shapeshifting slime TF because we all saw how well that was working out in TiTS.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
He managed a FIVE YEAR necro in another thread and got enough points just from that for an instant ban :B

I sometimes browse old threads that end in a question and am halfway through an answer before my brain catches up with my hands. Still, five years is high level thread necromancy.

Does old finished content that is ready to implement and submitted actually make it into the game if the creator is MIA?