The Xanadu Conspiracy OR I Wrote A Thing

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
So I've been hoping to write some stuff for TiTS for a while, and by way of getting my toes wet I decided to write an in-universe story rather than diving right into all that kinda intimidating parser stuff. It rather got away from me, and it's currently approaching 30000 words, so I thought I might as well make a start on posting it. I've put the first two chapters in a google doc for your kind consideration. There's another couple of chapters that just need editing, and another couple almost finished. Here's the doc:

The Xanadu Conspiracy

I've tried to keep it as canon compliant as possible, as I'd love to write these characters in game at some point when I've got a bit more under my belt, and this can serve as backstory. For the moment, though, please consider it simple fan fiction.

I've proofed it briefly myself, and I'm not looking for free editing, but if you find any typos or errors, especially in terms of lore and canon, feel free to leave a comment on the doc. I tried to use US english but I may have left some accidental u's here and there. Comments, reviews and critiques are very much appreciated in this thread as well. With all that said, on to the pitch:

Aiko McKenzie is a half Kui-tan PI who, for mysterious reasons, finds herself down on her luck on Tavros Station. Her hopes are raised by a promising case involving a daring robbery at the lab of an up-and-coming mod corporation. What follows is a frankly lewd romp across the station as she tries to track the thief, uncover the whereabouts of a missing starship, and convince her former secretary to bang her. Along the way, she meets a punky Kaithrit techie, a super-slutty Rahn, and possibly a familiar face or two...

Hopefully somebody enjoys it! If anyone has problems with google docs, I can attach a text file or post the chapters here as well.

Edit: Oh, I forgot pairings and content: All F/F including various combinations of female and futa (sorry dudes and dude lovers, it's just my preference)

Specifically, vaginal, anal, oral, rimming, titjob, gel-girls, mild and moderate D/S, and lots of cum (shes half kui-tan, you guys), exhibitionism, teasing, group, dp.

Edit 2: Parts 5 and 6 up. It's finished for the moment. If anyone enjoyed it and wants to read more, please do say so.

Last edited:

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Now updated with chapters three and four!

Featuring what was meant to be a cameo from my best girl (<---), but turned into a whole thing. Hopefully I did her justice.

Also, I had a bash at some sketches of a couple of the characters, so maybe some art will be along soon.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Parts 5 and 6 posted. 5 is basically a big plot dump and the end of the main story, and 6 is just a big orgy between our heroes and an epilogue. I also finally figured out how to add chapter headers to the sidebar, so people should be able to go straight to them.

Hope at least a few people got some kicks out of it, I've had a thought or two about sequels involving either of the pairings if anybody's interested. So if you are, let me know, otherwise it'll die. In the meantime, have an art or three:

Aiko (I know, her legs are too short):

IMG_0301.jpg

(Spoiler)Zi'alyah:

IMG_0302.jpg

Aliss, as I imagined her in this:

IMG_0280.jpg

I actually got kinda into the drawing, perhaps I'll start a thread in the art subforum too!

Last edited: