The Weapons of TiTs

Shaemonme

Feb 24, 2017
Have you evver wondered what your epic weapons might look like?! no?... well that doesn't matter! I have set out on a mission, a misson to try and draw every gun from the TiTs universe the player can get a hold of. if you disagree with some design choices don't hesitate to let me know, since these are guns created from short descriptions, you might have had a diffrent image in you heads. and this is just my take on the deadly armaments from the Tits's Universe.

Acid Launcher:
This simple dumbfire rocket launcher is loaded with special projectiles: rockets full of a extremely corrosive synthetic fluid, designed to break down molecules more rapidly than traditional chemistry could possibly explain.
Acid-launcher.png
I made this as a handheld launcher, I just had a hard time picturing an entire rocket launcher for this.

Acid rifle:
Designed to take down targets impervious to traditional weaponry, the this gas-operated weapon dispenses small, polymer-wrapped spheres of a proprietary substance designed to disrupt the target a molecular level. It comes complete with an inertia-compensating grip and scope to assist in landing shots on target.
Acid-Rifle.png
i'm happy with this one, its sleek it's modern and its dangerous. i looked up "inertia compensating grip" but got nothing so i made a regular grip.

Aegis Light Machine Gun:

A streamlined, clean-looking machine gun. No fancy bells or whistles, designed expressly to shoot a man dead, and shoot him very dead. There's just the slight issue that the thing looks about four times larger than it should be, what with it having been designed to be wielded by an operator encased in a suit of tank-like power armor. Large enough, almost, to act as a defensive tool.
Aegis-Light-Machinegun.png
I know it said sleek looking and clean, but considering Steele gets this from a Juggernaut at a pirate base i gave myself some liberties to make it rugged. i will probaby replace this one though and use it for another gun.

Last edited:

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Hmm, I always pictured the Sturmbull Shotgun as an Armsel Striker (Street Sweeper shotgun)

striker.jpg

Striker.jpg

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Why would you do that to poor Steele?

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I mean, Sturmbull Shotgun would obviously be a much more efficient model, maybe with a bit more space-y vibe.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I think more like a Saiga with a Kushnapup stock on it and a drum mag

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
For some reason, I see the Sturmbull more of a combination of the bullpup design with the AA12.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Well, since I like the design of the Armsel (the short-butted one) and his larger bore, I think of it as an automatic version with the characteristic cylinder drum.

Last edited:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Or a KSG-12 with a drum mag

Shaemonme

Feb 24, 2017
The ZK-Rifle:
The ZK rifle is a fantastic piece of weaponry, heavily modified, of course. Many with such a rifle choose to give it a name.
ZK-Rifle.png

Here is the famous ZK rifle! a supercharged bolt action rifle that sends a superheated slug of death to makes things deader.

Shaemonme

Feb 24, 2017
Custom LP-17 Laser Pistol AKA Kiro's gun
This customized Reaper Armaments LP-17 is a sleek, trimmed down version of the civilian-bought model. This particular version is stacked with an extended magazine, heat sink and a top-mounted holographic sight keyed to a half-trigger pull: in effect, making the weapon highly accurate and rapid-firing. A perfect solution for boarding parties and close quarters entanglements, packing the power and accuracy of a carbine while leaving one hand free to wield a melee weapon.
Custom-LP-17-Lazer-Pistol.png
i feel i may have made a to fancy looking gun if it's only worth 1 credit. but it is what it is. and that is sleek, sexy and dangerous(ly cheap)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee@Duva

Shaemonme

Feb 24, 2017
Hmm, I always pictured the Sturmbull Shotgun as an Armsel Striker (Street Sweeper shotgun)

striker.jpg

Striker.jpg

I think more like a Saiga with a Kushnapup stock on it and a drum mag

For some reason, I see the Sturmbull more of a combination of the bullpup design with the AA12.
Stormbull Shotgun:
A popular bullpup semi-automatic shotgun with a drum magazine. Its large shell gauge, combined with the bullpup design, provides a good amount of firepower at close quarters, and the revolving drum magazine ensures the shotgun will not jam and can be reloaded quickly.
Stormbull-Shotgun.png
I pictured the shotgun almost like a striker, but with a detachable drum magazine like in a Saiga. So here is a mishmash with a Kel-Tec KSG front with a bigger muzzle, and a foldable stock from the Striker, But the stock is rigid by the shoulder. the pad is hollow so you can see right through it. hope this is agreeable as a design. and feel free to critique it.
[Post-Edit] Posted updated version further down.

Last edited:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Bullpup" usually means the trigger is in front of the magazine like on a Tavor or FAMAS

Shaemonme

Feb 24, 2017
"Bullpup" usually means the trigger is in front of the magazine like on a Tavor or FAMAS
ANCOR JACKHAMMER [BULL PUP SHOTGUN]
pancor_jack.gif
i have no knowledge about guns, and i am stupid. so stupid me will fix this stupid mistake that i made thank you both for correcting stupid little me. and i feel stupid. give me like 15 mins

Last edited:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I totally forgot about the Jackhammer

I guess Ian was right, it is a... Forgotten Weapon

Shaemonme

Feb 24, 2017

ANCOR JACKHAMMER [BULL PUP SHOTGUN]
pancor_jack.gif
OK here is the stormbull 2.0 I honestly should have just started from the beginning again and recycled the first drawing. but i guess i was lazy. so hopefully this is better, leave feedback if you feel like it. it helps me alot (wich is obvious)
Stormbull-v2.png

Shaemonme

Feb 24, 2017
AcidThrower:
This mechanical device is designed to project a stream of pressurized acid over long distances. It's design is based on that of the standard flamethrower, but modified to use next-gen corrosive compounds instead of flammable liquids. The heavy backpack hinders movement considerably.
AcidThrower.png

This one was easy and painless to make since it uses a tank. All i had to draw was a simple tube with a release trigger and the trigger itself along with the tank. this one is styled after the american made flamethrower deployed in WW2

Shaemonme

Feb 24, 2017
I can dig a lot of these designs. Kinda like mash-ups of Borderlands, HALO, and Mass Effect.
Yeah I really felt kiros pistol looked like something out of a mass effect games, the thick handguard is at fault I think. Since they are present on some of their most iconic pistols. And can't really comment on Halo or Borderlands though since I never played them. But I know that Borderlands have some wacky guns though :eek: thanks for the comment. I'm glad you like this thread.

budha

Dec 6, 2015
If i remember what you had pictured originally for the shotgun looked more like a machine pistol to me. Possibly use for

Secure MP https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Secure_MP

The SecureMP is a high-capacity machine pistol with an attached stock and optics, offering a great deal of firepower in a package that can be easily concealed in a jacket or briefcase. Because of this, it’s become a fast favorite among personal and corporate security forces.

Special Effect: This weapons light-weight, easy-to-handle nature greatly increases your ability to hit multiple times with a single attack.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaemonme

Shaemonme

Feb 24, 2017
Nova Rifle:
Proudly stamped with the Bell-Isle/Grunmann logo, this rifle bears a vague similarity to the modern Reaper rifles which are a common sight on galactic front lines. It lacks any of the safety and accuracy updates today's laser rifles have, but it packs a heavier punch.
Nova-Rifle.png
Her is the Nova rifle, this is made to look like a futuristic M4A1 rifle, since this was made a long time ago before earth had any contact with aliens. and also the boring desginbecause i picture this as military made instead of a private arms manufacturer. hope you guys agree, and don't worry i didn't forget to color the trigger guard and tigger, thay are just the same color as the backround. [Eddit: they WERE the same color while i was submitting the post at least]

Last edited:

Shaemonme

Feb 24, 2017
If i remember what you had pictured originally for the shotgun looked more like a machine pistol to me. Possibly use for

Secure MP https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Secure_MP

The SecureMP is a high-capacity machine pistol with an attached stock and optics, offering a great deal of firepower in a package that can be easily concealed in a jacket or briefcase. Because of this, it’s become a fast favorite among personal and corporate security forces.

Special Effect: This weapons light-weight, easy-to-handle nature greatly increases your ability to hit multiple times with a single attack.

Stormbull-Shotgun.png
you were thinking of this? i can see what you mean
with a colapsable stock. but the whole body is to long and dense to be made into a pistol, as is, for it to work i would have to remove a major part of the barrel and magazine. you are on to something tho so i made the scetch
Machine-pistol.png
and it turned out pretty good! this is just the fast and rough of it but with some polishing and recoloring this might be a viable piece! thanks man, i didn't even consider it.

Last edited:

Shaemonme

Feb 24, 2017
Secure MP:

compact-MP.png

Shaemonme

Feb 24, 2017
Apollo Plasma Rifle:
The Apollo plasma rifle is a mainstay of Terran military forces. Originally produced by Reaper Armaments, it now has variants in use from over a dozen different manufacturers. The one in your hands, however, is definitely one of the originals. It lacks the heat vents added in later revisions to support full-auto fire.
Apollo-rifle.png

Boomshackalacka leave some critique or somethin'

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
With Apollo being the god of sunrays and such, I thought that the rifle was something made in white and golden/chrome.

Shaemonme

Feb 24, 2017
With Apollo being the god of sunrays and such, I thought that the rifle was something made in white and golden/chrome.
i thought of the Apollo space shuttles. i am boring. thus the gun is boring. but i'lltry it out and see how it turns out. [Edit:] here it is :
Apollo-rifle-gold-.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Coalsack

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Nice work on that one. I kinda want to see how the Saumorian Railgun looks in your style, because, well, it's a fucking railgun.

Some references:

final-rail-gun-concept.jpg

As the description goes, it's suppossed to be matte black, I guess that with some chrome accents, since, well it's used by Saumorians.

Reactions: Shaemonme

Shaemonme

Feb 24, 2017
i know this aint a weapon, but my fav armor The space pirate outfit This is a space pirate outfit consisting of a lot of tight black leather. There's also a lot of tough looking patches with badass insignias. Great for any rebel with or without a cause. This outfit possesses a defensive layer of nanofibers. this is just concept for me, and a quick scetch that i just wanted to make super quick i'm not really good at dynamic poses or nothing. so that's why its just standing there. but i'll share it nonetheless
_DSC3204.JPG

Reactions: Lee@Duva and n666