The Wayfort may now be the safest place.

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
As the title says the Wayfort, now has guarding it. Aileh the Dragoness, Gianna the Gargoyle, Daliza and her Frost Elves, (If) I say (if) you choose to you can send Sandre, & Caera to the Wayfort after you defeat them after a number of times. Vatia the Storm summoning Naga, Zhara and her harpies, The Alraune and her daughters, The Behemoth, Daliza's Warg, Lyla, Drifa The Wayfort's priest/cleric.

Former Captain of The Winter City's guard Jael'yn, which was deadly before. But after you send her to the Wayfort. She becomes a demon, even though she says she's a maid now. Jael'yn can still fight, now add the Hellhound, (and if you choose to) multiple of your daughters to the mix as well. Yeah, I can't think of a more fun and safer place to stay in the entire game.

Can any of you?

Last edited:

Isharon

Jun 15, 2019
Dont forget the fungal amalgam, they probably can do some magic

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
Dont forget the fungal amalgam, they probably can do some magic
Oh yeah, I was going to put them down. But I was more listing those that are ready to fight. Like the moment someone shout intruders they're on their feet ready. The Fun gals look like they've seen enough violence you know.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Oh yeah, I was going to put them down. But I was more listing those that are ready to fight. Like the moment someone shout intruders they're on their feet ready. The Fun gals look like they've seen enough violence you know.
Can they... Get on their feet? I'm actually a little unsure how they move. At least one of them I'm pretty sure is permanently immobile.

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
Can they... Get on their feet? I'm actually a little unsure how they move. At least one of them I'm pretty sure is permanently immobile.
I'm not quite sure how they were moved either. I just know the Valkyries were the ones who brought them. So, either they were flown in or the Fungai floor can move? I don't know.

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
There'll also be the option to recruit (or even genderbend) the corrupted lupines for the Wayfort in the upcoming Knot Cave dungeon.
So really if I was a bad or evil person. Wanting to, invade or attack a fort the Wayfort. Would be on my lists of DON'T ha ha.

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
You know what while we're at it lets hire Sigrune too.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I like having all the demon options available as additional citizens that can defend their home. I like that the Wayfort can be a safe space for the Demons to explore their obsessions and that aren't all into the whole "I want souls" bit. Jael'yn, Farah, Sandre, Caera are good girls, as good as demons can be. I do hope Melara/DemonGytha will be too once their content is completed. Alissa can just stay in the dungeon as resident champion cocksleeve.

Reactions: War Demon and Kesil

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I'll be happy with a few snu snu scenes to be fair. Bury the champ's entire body between those giant mommy knockers.

Reactions: War Demon

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
I like having all the demon options available as additional citizens that can defend their home. I like that the Wayfort can be a safe space for the Demons to explore their obsessions and that aren't all into the whole "I want souls" bit. Jael'yn, Farah, Sandre, Caera are good girls, as good as demons can be. I do hope Melara/DemonGytha will be too once their content is completed. Alissa can just stay in the dungeon as resident champion cocksleeve.
We also seem to be a much laxer Baron or Baroness then the rest of the leaders. "Hey, a guard and hornet maid flirting instead of working. Well as long as you two are happy. Also, if it you both still do your job, I'm you have my blessing". Although I'll pass on Alissa being my cocksleeve that's just...yeah no thanks.

Bomber_Ted

Jun 10, 2022
You've also got the Waystone, so you could send a messenger to the foothills and have some orcish backup in very short order.

I think the Palace of Light probably has the Wayfort beat, but that's not really fair because it's the home of a crusader goddess and her cohort of holy warriors.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Speaking seriously of the fighting strength of the Wayfort it'll be interesting when the 'mass combat' minigame is added, presumably building said stronghold and bringing certain peoples under your banner will have a strong influence on what you can do in it.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Savin's mentioned plans for future Wayfort content pretty much since it was introduced in its current form, including mentions that he'd like to have some form of 'defend your lands' content. Here's an early example and the most recent example, Most of the stuff is mentioned as being aspirational so how much of it actually gets into the game by the time everything's done is unknown but that's one specific example of a thing he'd like to do.

Reactions: Zeus101

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
You've also got the Waystone, so you could send a messenger to the foothills and have some orcish backup in very short order.

I think the Palace of Light probably has the Wayfort beat, but that's not really fair because it's the home of a crusader goddess and her cohort of holy warriors.
You could also send one of our Hornet maids. To get Queen Nyzerrah send her Knights, also another messenger to the Mare and Centaur villages. The Hornet's hive is like right down the street. Won't take long for them to get there,
Now if we could only convince Kaina the Dragontaur to come with us, really. Oh, I forgot get the Drider Queen to move in. If you had to choose between Staying at the Wayfort or Kitsune Den for safety. Which are you choosing?

Reactions: Zeus101

Bomber_Ted

Jun 10, 2022
You could also send one of our Hornet maids. To get Queen Nyzerrah send her Knights, also another messenger to the Mare and Centaur villages. The Hornet's hive is like right down the street. Won't take long for them to get there,
Now if we could only convince Kaina the Dragontaur to come with us, really. Oh, I forgot get the Drider Queen to move in. If you had to choose between Staying at the Wayfort or Kitsune Den for safety. Which are you choosing?
Wayfort. The Den's garrison is small (only 7 Samurai) and none of the Kitsune are particularly impressive when you fight them. I suppose you could mob any attackers with a legion of your older kits from the portal to Kiyoko's place, but for the most part they're not fighters.

Zeus101

May 5, 2023
Savin's mentioned plans for future Wayfort content pretty much since it was introduced in its current form, including mentions that he'd like to have some form of 'defend your lands' content. Here's an early example and the most recent example, Most of the stuff is mentioned as being aspirational so how much of it actually gets into the game by the time everything's done is unknown but that's one specific example of a thing he'd like to do.
Damn that's really good
Wayfort

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Honestly I love the Wayfort. You guys have done such a good job making it feel so cozy. I’m so exited for the Lupine dungeon so we can finally have a muscular, handsome, wolf men to guard it ^-^
And to think they weren't originally planning on having it be anything but a den of corruption, with castle Hawkstone being the actual 'base'.

Last edited: