The Ultimate Meta

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I would have never seen that because I never play a non gendered character. :p

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Tentacles beast are eldritch abominations from the Nth Dimension who feed on sexual energy.
And I didn't know it did the same thing in CoC, but somehow it's dialogue in TiTS should have raised a few flags lol

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
I'm more in awe of your profile pic than of the content of this thread.

Just makes me giggle for some reason.

Thanks. Originally, it was a picture of a sea captain with metal on the face (Captain "Steel"), but it looked wonky.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Hey even just a reference to "those two sexless assholes" would work

Maybe if the cum/femcum production is super low, it can reference those? :p

"Fucks sake... the *one* world I go to where everyone has a cock or pussy, and what do I get? The one guy that only contains just a tiny twiddlywink of cum! Fuck, this is almost as bad as those two sexless assholes..."

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
Maybe if the cum/femcum production is super low, it can reference those? :p

"Fucks sake... the *one* world I go to where everyone has a cock or pussy, and what do I get? The one guy that only contains just a tiny twiddlywink of cum! Fuck, this is almost as bad as those two sexless assholes..."

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Sexless people are 2powerful5tenties

Seriously though, that's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in these games. XD

Even if neuter won't be an option in CoC2, a reference would still be hilarious.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Well since it's impossible for the abomination to meet a neuter PC in the CoC2 one can assume it's very well-fed...

Even among abominations this particular tentacled beast stands apart from all the others you've encountered on your travels. It's just so...big. Corpulent tendrils reeking of chlorophyll and cum probe your helpless form looking for their next meal, painting you in trails of slime.

As your body instinctively recoils in disgust to it's touch you can hear what sounds like laughter emanating from the center of the engorged mass.

"hu, hu, hu, hu, hu, HU! ANOTHER WINNER! BOY DID I HIT THE JACKPOT CHOOSING THIS DIMENSION! IT'S LIKE AN ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT BUFFET HERE!"

The tendrils enveloping you writhe in a particularly disgusting way as the over-fed Cthulian mass speaks again.

"...AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, YOU'D THINK IT WOULD BE EASY GETTING A MEAL AS A INDESCRIBABLE BLOB OF TENDRILS AMBUSHING UNAWARE ADVENTURERS BUT NO! SOME ASSHOLES JUST GOTTA HAVE NO NAUGHTY BITS. I MEAN, WHO EVEN DOES THAT?"

Held immobile by innumerable vines you have no choice but to listen to this creature carry on, ranting, gloating and chortling.

"...NO TITS, NO COCK! I MEAN WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THAT!?"

It doesn't take long for you to realize that the angry plant isn't really talking to you but rather complaining to you. Only after a significant amount of time has passed does the beast finally cease airing it's grievances.

You briefly wonder if it does this with every adventurer it catches.

No longer interested in speaking, it uses it's tentacles to let you know the time for talk is over as plump vines coil and curl around your body, cloaking you in darkness.

The last thing you hear is soft, smug chuckling before everything goes dark.

You'll probably come to your sense in eight hours or so.

Last edited: