The Twist - v0.06

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by KsT, Nov 28, 2016.

1. czarny666xl

czarny666xl New Member

I welcome. Emma on mowing of lawn does not invite to the house

2. zxz2

zxz2 Well-Known Member

You need a high enough reputation level with her first.

3. czarny666xl

czarny666xl New Member

I apologize for my English but I can not do nothing even to do the audio recording video not to ask about water

4. zxz2

zxz2 Well-Known Member

What is your relationship level with Emma?

You have to mow the lawn, a lot first. You gain +5 reputation each time. Once you earn enough, like 100+
    Then you will get the option to ask for water and you can get inside.

5. czarny666xl

czarny666xl New Member

Lawn mowed with 10 times the relationship with Emma level is 0

6. zxz2

zxz2 Well-Known Member

You may have to keep trying, I believe there's a certain amount of times in the beginning where it doesn't earn relationship points right away. What version is your game?

7. czarny666xl

czarny666xl New Member

Game v0.08b

8. zxz2

zxz2 Well-Known Member

Reviewing the Guide info:
    #46 explains you can catch her exercising, BEFORE asking for the glass of water. It's been a while since I played this part so I don't remember it 100%.
    So keep sneaking in, and just help her with exercises to build your relationship up to 40 points.

She's usually exercising between 14:00 and 18:00, and is out there whenever mom is by the pool.

Here is the full guide up to v8:

9. DrSmith

DrSmith Active Member

Have you talked with Kelly about Emma?
    If you didn't, you can mow the lawn forever getting 0 points and only $ 25 a time.
    When you talk to Kelly about the hospital and she mentions Emma (2 steps), you can go to Emma, talk about Kelly (knock on door, no sneaking) and than you can build a relationship!

#399 DrSmith, May 16, 2017
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
  10. fred12$

fred12$ New Member

I can't seem to get video 3 from Emma's place. I placed the camera, but when I go back the following Thursday to download the video, it says there isn't anything recorded yet. Is there something else I need to do?

11. zxz2

zxz2 Well-Known Member

Try giving it more time?

12. ItsBamboocha

ItsBamboocha New Member

You can change the Video003 Value in your Registry to 1. Afterwards you can download it from your PC to USB. I had the same Issue, because I talked to Emma at the pool, before I got the video. Tried it 7 times, changed then the Registry.

13. fred12$

fred12$ New Member

Where do I find the Registry?

14. DrSmith

DrSmith Active Member

The registry is not found in the game. It's the heart of your Windows system!
    So if you didn't know about it, I strongly suggest to leave it alone. You can mess up your computer real good when you change the wrong parts.

Hopefully you have a save right before talking to Emma by the pool.
    Download the latest version from here: https://mega.nz/#!sxMnHb4a!CBwRosFtDurvCbmoAh3yDZKQbfgMGselrtdsBEjYvV4
    And start again from there.
    Emma's place was buggy at the start of the 0.08 version and most of it is corrected in the 0.08d version.

15. dimce1

dimce1 New Member

Hi..
    I apologize for my English. RP with my mother is 50 and still I can not get her panties. Can anyone explain exactly where, when and how?
    What should I do, that the mother lie down on a towel. I know that some have already written about this, but I'm not successful..
    Is the problem that I have already started to gain RP with Kelly and Julia? It must be the same order as in Walktrough?
    Help....Thanks...

16. DrSmith

DrSmith Active Member

Best bet to get mom's panties is to rub her feet by the pool. After she falls asleep spread her legs ("nice view"). Stop there with so few points.
    Then go to bathroom, enter room with tub and look down to the left. On the floor you'll find mom's panties.

RP with Julia and Kelly have no influence on this path.

17. dimce1

dimce1 New Member

"After she falls asleep spread her legs ("nice view"). Stop there with so few points."
    can you explain more this....sorry, english...
    Thanks

18. DrSmith

DrSmith Active Member

By pool -> Rub Feet - Sure -> Legs too -> Oh, she's asleep -> Spread legs -> stop!
    Bathroom -> room with tub -> look down to the left -> on floor = mom's panties -> Bingo!

19. JMike

JMike New Member

When the next version will be released?

20. DrSmith

DrSmith Active Member

Friday 26th for Expert/Legend patrons, public 1 week later.

21. JMike

JMike New Member

22. H3llbringer

H3llbringer New Member

i have 2 questions to ask plz answer
    1. Is it possible to regain relationship points i lose. for example if i lose 5 relationship points for mum can i still get 270 points (which is the max in 0.08d) i ask this because i am on 265 relationship with mum but cant get the last 5 not sure if i lost it or i need to repeat a sex scene again to get it.
    2. When the new build is released how do i tranfers my save to the new version, do i just drag the data folder to the new build folder?

23. wakaka

wakaka New Member

I have a problem can anyone help me?
    I have mom's picture in inventory but I can't sell it to Belly, then I can't buy drug,can't trigger anal training can't continue this game anymore.
    I think it's kind of a bug bc I get the picture very early, before the walkthrough said" 30.Talk with Billy, he will ask to bring him something."

24. DrSmith

DrSmith Active Member

1. I think it's not necessary to max all RP's. Because after some point you can't earn them anymore.
    2. Just start the new game, the save files are in a central folder independent of the game folder.

Have you talked to Kelly about anal during her lunchbreak (14:00)? It will give you -10 RP but that's ok.
    After that, talk to Billy, and than you can give him the photo.

H3llbringer likes this.
  25. wakaka

wakaka New Member

thank you, problem solved. I restart the game many times and can't figure out what's wrong, and can't find some clue from that walkthrough either.
    I should ask u earlier.

26. wakaka

wakaka New Member

What a bug, I thought this game's time will be infinite suddenly the day becomes 1 and my energy becomes 0/0 from 45/45.

27. ssuuxx

ssuuxx New Member

Hello i cant take screwdriver Billy give me 50s when i sell video

28. H3llbringer

H3llbringer New Member

thanks for answering my questions, didnt think it would be answered that quick.i wish u can transfer the save but it is wat it is

29. DrSmith

DrSmith Active Member

You need to sell vid002 to get $30 and a screwdriver.
    Vid002 is recorded in mom's bedroom, hide the camera behind the picture opposite the bed.
    Also, alternate between vid001 and vid002 for selling to Billy (once he got vid001, he will no longer buy it until you've sold vid002 to him and so on).

30. Cryptor

Cryptor Member

Any Tipp (Walkthrough) for 0.09 c ? i doesn´t see any news. What i have to do ?