The Twist - v0.13

Elusiveman

Apr 13, 2017
Nevermind, I got it, needed to do the sit by her on the pool part first.

But, still seems like a bug. If not, it's just not right. Knock on door, she invites you in, then you're looking in from the back? It just doesn't make sense. And what if I just want to mow the lawn for the money?

It is bug, what else... in first visit you have to be talking about her working in hospital 18 years ago. Same as you can resell all videos again and again and again....

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
There's a new version: 0.08c. This should fix some scenes and enable anal in the bathroom again (after you've waited for mom in her room at 22:00).

I noticed something else: in some scenes Jason (and according to others mom as well) is just partially drawn. The image completes after some time. KsT has already reacted to it that it is something in the new Unify release. He is working on a solution.

Elusiveman

Apr 13, 2017
Hi guys, does someone know where save files are stored, I found it once, but cant figure it out now...

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
They are on $Windows\users\'username'\AppData\LocalLow\Kstgames\The Twist

AppData is a hidden folder, so copy above link in the address bar of explorer and adjust to your settings (Windows drive and usernname).

Last edited:

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017

AppData is a hidden folder, so you have to set Explorer to show hidden files.

Or people can just type the folder in the folder address bar, there's no need to actually show hidden folders & files just to get in.

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
Or people can just type the folder in the folder address bar, there's no need to actually show hidden folders & files just to get in.
Ok but I'm just too lazy to type, clicking is so much easier :)

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
Ok but I'm just too lazy to type, clicking is so much easier :)

Arguably unhiding the files & folder is more work, and you potentially put your system at risk because now you see all things that should be hidden. What if something was deleted or moved mistakenly? It affects the system.

You can copy & paste in the link or click to the point where you should see the "AppData" folder, then you just type in "AppData" manually. It's what I do, it's very minimal. In fact, once you've typed it one time, your system remembers it in the link history, and you're not required to type it every time.

menaze818

May 6, 2017
May i get a save file from someone please ? If possible near the restaurant part i got somewhat late into game to get a energy glitch or bug and can't do anything to get it higher than 10 using the stamina pill.... If someone can please help, much appreciated

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
Arguably unhiding the files & folder is more work, and you potentially put your system at risk because now you see all things that should be hidden. What if something was deleted or moved mistakenly? It affects the system.

You can copy & paste in the link or click to the point where you should see the "AppData" folder, then you just type in "AppData" manually. It's what I do, it's very minimal. In fact, once you've typed it one time, your system remembers it in the link history, and you're not required to type it every time.
Sure, it's the safest way.
But I tinker a lot on my system, so having those hidden files handy is much easier for me (oh, and of course I'm careful and have a backup of a my system drive).

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
Sure, it's the safest way.
But I tinker a lot on my system, so having those hidden files handy is much easier for me (oh, and of course I'm careful and have a backup of a my system drive).

And that's great that you do - that you're advanced enough to keep backups, and be cautious. What I'm saying is you probably shouldn't advise others to unhide things they shouldn't. Not everyone is as careful as you, and keeps full system backups.

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
And that's great that you do - that you're advanced enough to keep backups, and be cautious. What I'm saying is you probably shouldn't advise others to unhide things they shouldn't. Not everyone is as careful as you, and keeps full system backups.
Oh, you meant in general.
Sure that's a good point! So ok, I won't advise it again and editted my post.

Last edited:

elhombretaco

May 6, 2017
Hi, I have the mom's relationship score at 160 and have been unable to proc the pussy licking scene. I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do, since I haven't found any other ways to increase the score either. Any help?

lazniprofil0001

May 6, 2017
Then keep mowing the lawn, you get relation points for that.

Sorry, but I'm not able to keep mowing the lawn. We have 35 Relationship and when I come back every Thurdsday trying to mown, she calls me inside and watch her masturbating all over again. Also, I can't do anything with peaking in the yard, if I catch her exercising - she just tells me to come again, and if i catch her sitting on the edge of the pool, she doesn't want to talk.
So, stuck.
Also, another point where I'm stuck is when I enter the sisters room between 20-22. I dont find her near window in lingerie, always on the bed. I have complited the anal training.
Another step is where Billy is supposed to be near pool 15-17, after telling him about the mom, but he never shows up... --- resolved

Is it possible from someone to send me his savegame?

Last edited:

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
Hi, I have the mom's relationship score at 160 and have been unable to proc the pussy licking scene. I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do, since I haven't found any other ways to increase the score either. Any help?
Make sure mom has given you a BJ on the couch at Night.

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
I don't get the option for the couch BJ at night, only the Hand option.
You have to do the sun lotion scene with mom first at the pool. So you need to buy sun lotion from the store if you don't have it, and keep waiting by the pool until she's lying down on her belly suntanning. Not when she's sitting on the chair.

You need to get to the point when you can "Jump her" and finish the scene successfully. You may have to repeat the scene multiple times until you accomplish that.

botc76

Jan 16, 2017
I encountered a strange problem, I made a new game and was able to start massaging mom's boobs pretty soon, then she started pushing me away, each time with the -10 relationship drop.
Now I can't massage them anymore and can't raise relationship with her at all in the livingroom, same goes for the pool scene where you just massage her legs, I can't go further then opening her legs, but I don't get any relationship raise for that anymore.
Also, no relationship points for touching the sleeping mom in her bed, no idea if I should get them for that, but that's how I understand the walkthrough at least.
Right now I can only get +5 relationship when I can us the sun lotion on her, which doesn't spawn as often as I'm used to as well.

Is this normal in the newer versions, is this a bug?

Last edited:

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
I encountered a strange problem, I made a new game and was able to start massaging mom's boobs pretty soon, then she started pushing me away, each time with the -10 relationship drop.
Now I can't massage them anymore and can't raise relationship with her at all in the livingroom, same goes for the pool scene where you just massage her legs, I can't go further then opening her legs, but I don't get any relationship raise for that anymore.
Also, no relationship points for touching the sleeping mom in her bed, no idea if I should get them for that, but that's how I understand the walkthrough at least.
Right now I can only get +5 relationship when I can us the sun lotion on her, which doesn't spawn as often as I'm used to as well.

Is this normal in the newer versions, is this a bug?

That is indeed common, you're at a part of the old game where it's a grind to get the relationship up with mom. You can't risk touching her until you have well over 100. It sucks, but it's a grind.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

Jan 16, 2017
That is indeed common, you're at a part of the old game where it's a grind to get the relationship up with mom. You can't risk touching her until you have well over 100. It sucks, but it's a grind.

Strange. I've played the game several times before, never had that problem in this form

Elusiveman

Apr 13, 2017

AppData is a hidden folder, so copy above link in the address bar of explorer and adjust to your settings (Windows drive and usernname).

Thanks guys again, I wasn't sure about it, because when I moved playerInfo.dat then I could still see old saves. Finally i had to delete all versions of game, delete whole folder, copy new one and after that I could still see old saves, but when I opened them, there was new game... so problem hopefully solved..

Elusiveman

Apr 13, 2017
You have to do the sun lotion scene with mom first at the pool. So you need to buy sun lotion from the store if you don't have it, and keep waiting by the pool until she's lying down on her belly suntanning. Not when she's sitting on the chair.

You need to get to the point when you can "Jump her" and finish the scene successfully. You may have to repeat the scene multiple times until you accomplish that.

After that catch her in bathroom, and join her, and use her things. This will get you to 170 or 180 then you will be able to fuck her without problem.

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
Thanks guys again, I wasn't sure about it, because when I moved playerInfo.dat then I could still see old saves. Finally i had to delete all versions of game, delete whole folder, copy new one and after that I could still see old saves, but when I opened them, there was new game... so problem hopefully solved..
Glad we could help. Be aware some things are kept in the Windows registry but leave that alone!

bob3567

Feb 26, 2017
Can some please point me in the right direction I haven't been able to play this game since after version 3 I can't see the value of the relationships at all. The people don't even show up. I get a quick flicker and then nothing. All the items show just not the girls so I can't tell how high the values are. I tried deleting the appdata file and I whipped the game out of the registry and still nothing. Unless there is another area I'm missing. Video card has been updated and I'm using currect version of direct x.