The Twist - v0.13

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
Here's an extra feature of the game: by pressing Left CTRL, the text area will vanish and no longer block any nice views. Input can continue and by pressing Left CTRL again, the text area will reappear (just like it does when changing scenes).
Enjoy!

Krazydawg

Apr 26, 2017
I have tried all possibilities for Julia's phone password with hint I have received, but I really cannot crack the password.. tried writing actual name down, tried to input number according to the first letter of the name... it just doesn't work someone please give me exact answer for this

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
I have tried all possibilities for Julia's phone password with hint I have received, but I really cannot crack the password.. tried writing actual name down, tried to input number according to the first letter of the name... it just doesn't work someone please give me exact answer for this
From the walkthrough:
15.Catch Julia at Dining room she will tell you her phone's password, which is "Rick" (without the quotation marks).

tripko231

Apr 28, 2017
Guys i have a problem with step 83... i'm on 160+ with Emma and she always says no when i try to grab her at the pool... what can i do? I did every single step and i tried every option in this situation... tried "leave her" tried "grab her" , "sit to next her" and "jump into the pool"... these options dont work and my score with her isnt grow.
And when i hear noises from her house can i do something? When Jason catches her he can only see while shes masturbating.... and Jason says always "i should leave her"
Is this in a contact with step83? What should i do in these situations?
If somebody did these please help!
Thx in advance!

Last edited:

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
Guys i have a problem with step 83... i'm on 160+ with Emma and she always says no when i try to grab her at the pool... what can i do? I did every single step and i tried every option in this situation... tried "leave her" tried "grab her" , "sit to next her" and "jump into the pool"... these options dont work and my score with her isnt grow.
And when i hear noises from her house can i do something? When Jason catches her he can only see while shes masturbating.... and Jason says always "i should leave her"
Is this in a contact with step83? What should i do in these situations?
If somebody did these please help!
Thx in advance!
There is NO follow through with these actions at the moment. Next version (V 0.0.8) maybe (let's hope).

jaccobb

Apr 29, 2017
My save somehow lost all its energy and I'm right at the end, the point where you need 20+ energy to see anymore content. Is there a save file or something that I can change so that I can fix this?

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
My save somehow lost all its energy and I'm right at the end, the point where you need 20+ energy to see anymore content. Is there a save file or something that I can change so that I can fix this?

No known fix. Should keep 3 different saves since there's 3 save slots so you could've went back to a previous point. I made the same mistake on my first run though. Started over and didn't make the same mistake. I also make sure to keep an eye on the energy after loading in, and before saving each time.

Guntag

May 3, 2017
I played version 0.06 just fine a month ago and today I wanted to try 0.07a. I launched 0.07a normally, but when I try to click the New Game (or Load Game, Options, etc...) button, nothing happens. I tried with different resolutions (the resolutions suggested by kst and others), windowed or full screen. I then tried to play 0.06 which worked fine a month ago and I now have the same issue. My specs are : Windows 7 64 with the latest updates, Direct X 11, GTX 970 with latest drivers (381.89).

Any suggestions ? Thanks !

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
I played version 0.06 just fine a month ago and today I wanted to try 0.07a. I launched 0.07a normally, but when I try to click the New Game (or Load Game, Options, etc...) button, nothing happens. I tried with different resolutions (the resolutions suggested by kst and others), windowed or full screen. I then tried to play 0.06 which worked fine a month ago and I now have the same issue. My specs are : Windows 7 64 with the latest updates, Direct X 11, GTX 970 with latest drivers (381.89).

Any suggestions ? Thanks !
I tried the game again (v 0.0.7a) and it works ok, W10 GTX960, DX11 and latest drivers. So no problems here.
Try to download again and unpack the game to a different drive (maybe USB) and start again. Save files are on the Windows Drive, so you can continue saved games.
Maybe the space you are using now got corrupted.

Guntag

May 3, 2017
I tried the game again (v 0.0.7a) and it works ok, W10 GTX960, DX11 and latest drivers. So no problems here.
Try to download again and unpack the game to a different drive (maybe USB) and start again. Save files are on the Windows Drive, so you can continue saved games.
Maybe the space you are using now got corrupted.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion, but I tried and I still have the same issue.

Guntag

May 3, 2017
I tried other things like using an other mouse, older drivers, didn't work. Then I remembered I changed my antivirus (Comodo Cloud), so I tried to turn it off, didn't work. Then I turned it on again, and right clicked the .exe and there is an option from my antivirus to run it as a safe application. I tried it and it's working now ! So it seems some antivirus can block Unity or at least this game unless authorisation is given.

So it solved, thanks again DrSmith for trying to help !

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
I tried other things like using an other mouse, older drivers, didn't work. Then I remembered I changed my antivirus (Comodo Cloud), so I tried to turn it off, didn't work. Then I turned it on again, and right clicked the .exe and there is an option from my antivirus to run it as a safe application. I tried it and it's working now ! So it seems some antivirus can block Unity or at least this game unless authorisation is given.

So it solved, thanks again DrSmith for trying to help !
You're welcome.
Good to see you've solved the problem!
Those sneaky windows updates and/or anti-virus programs can mess up some unexpected things. But they are still necessary.

Elusiveman

Apr 13, 2017
should be lower left corner of bathroom in front of tub

You also need to complete the suntan lotion scene first by the pool for the panties to appear there.
I would like to thanks for your help.

First I would like to thanks for your help. But still no success. I got to relationship with mom to 190 sister is 80, game version is 0.7. I completed suntan lotion scene up to the end, even pool scene up to blowjob. Every time after that or when I saw mom by pool II went in to bathroom, but without success.
No panties. I have picture of moms pussy, two videos but no panties. I took screenshot what I can see in bathroom, I also tried to come in different times, but still no difference. I really have no clue what I am missing... Please, can you give me some advice?

Attachments

• bathroom.JPG
    bathroom.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 15

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017

First I would like to thanks for your help. But still no success. I got to relationship with mom to 190 sister is 80, game version is 0.7. I completed suntan lotion scene up to the end, even pool scene up to blowjob. Every time after that or when I saw mom by pool II went in to bathroom, but without success.
No panties. I have picture of moms pussy, two videos but no panties. I took screenshot what I can see in bathroom, I also tried to come in different times, but still no difference. I really have no clue what I am missing... Please, can you give me some advice?

You're not looking at the right spot, you can't see the panties from this angle. I think you have to hold down right click and move your mouse, but it's on the opposite side of the room, in the corner.

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
You're not looking at the right spot, you can't see the panties from this angle. I think you have to hold down right click and move your mouse, but it's on the opposite side of the room, in the corner.
Excactly, when you're standing next to the shower (after entering bathroom), take one step further into the room with the tub and than look in the left corner on the ground (use right mouse button to look around).

Nevermiss

Mar 22, 2017

you need to turn the camera to see the panties.....they`re there at like 40 0r 60 with mom

Elusiveman

Apr 13, 2017
I got where was problem, because I was playing it on remote computer. And from some reason mouse want correctly responding on right click, therefore I could not move with camera...
Thank you guys

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
I got where was problem, because I was playing it on remote computer. And from some reason mouse want correctly responding on right click, therefore I could not move with camera...
Thank you guys

I actually knew this was a problem, but I didn't think anyone else remote controlled Computers.

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
Note that it's best to start v0.0.8b with a save just before the birthday night! Otherwise mom doesn't want anal in the shower anymore (-30 points)!

Last edited:

ElZetton

May 5, 2017
Every time I go inside Emma's house the same scene plays, the one where Emma is in the couch masturbating and Jason is at the window peeking. I'm following the walkthrough, so it happened after Kelly first sent me there and is happening again now. I have 35 relationship points with Emma, I went to mown her lawn on a thursday and she asked me to come in, when I did the masturbation scene started again.

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
Every time I go inside Emma's house the same scene plays, the one where Emma is in the couch masturbating and Jason is at the window peeking. I'm following the walkthrough, so it happened after Kelly first sent me there and is happening again now. I have 35 relationship points with Emma, I went to mown her lawn on a thursday and she asked me to come in, when I did the masturbation scene started again.

I ran into the Emma thing too, I think that's bugged.

Lotharian

Jan 20, 2017
I ran into the Emma thing too, I think that's bugged.

It isn't bugged, that scene is just repeatable but doesn't give a benefit. You need to go to the back yard when she is working out, when you have enough relationship with her she will ask you to help. Just help her normally till you get to a certain point then you can continue the scene. You keep building up relationship with her by slowly pushing things further and further and eventually the full workout scene and the pool scene can happen but it requires pretty high relationship status.

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
It isn't bugged, that scene is just repeatable but doesn't give a benefit. You need to go to the back yard when she is working out, when you have enough relationship with her she will ask you to help. Just help her normally till you get to a certain point then you can continue the scene. You keep building up relationship with her by slowly pushing things further and further and eventually the full workout scene and the pool scene can happen but it requires pretty high relationship status.
How high? I'm at 170, and it doesn't seem so go any higher with helping her with exercises.

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
Nevermind, I got it, needed to do the sit by her on the pool part first.

But, still seems like a bug. If not, it's just not right. Knock on door, she invites you in, then you're looking in from the back? It just doesn't make sense. And what if I just want to mow the lawn for the money?

Arka

May 5, 2017
Nevermind, I got it, needed to do the sit by her on the pool part first.

But, still seems like a bug. If not, it's just not right. Knock on door, she invites you in, then you're looking in from the back? It just doesn't make sense. And what if I just want to mow the lawn for the money?

How you make it please ? Because when she working out she told me to leave, and when she is sit on the pool she told me to leave too, i'm stuck to 35 point too.

ElZetton

May 5, 2017

So you are telling me that the first time I met Emma I am supposed to watch her masturbate, from outside of her window after been invited inside her house, and just from watching her with a dildo I can tell she has an affair with Rick? All that with 0 relationship points with her? I knew it was bugged when I got it on step 27 of the walkthrough but I was hopping It would go back to normal, but I got it again on step 49, when I am supposed to go inside her house and place the camera, making me stuck. So, of course it is bugged.

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
How you make it please ? Because when she working out she told me to leave, and when she is sit on the pool she told me to leave too, i'm stuck to 35 point too.

Catch her excercising, and constantly repeat that process until your points are well over 100.

I played this game since v6, way before the pool scene, so I kept maxing out my relationship with her, that's why I'm able to get to that scene so quickly. I was already at 175 using my past save with version 8.

Arka

May 5, 2017
Catch her excercising, and constantly repeat that process until your points are well over 100.

I played this game since v6, way before the pool scene, so I kept maxing out my relationship with her, that's why I'm able to get to that scene so quickly. I was already at 175 using my past save with version 8.
I try but catch her when she make exercise dont give me point, she tell me to leave !

And sorry for my english is not my first language

EDIT: ok i dont see the version 0.8b is out , playing in buged version

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
I try but catch her when she make exercise dont give me point, she tell me to leave !

And sorry for my english is not my first language

EDIT: ok i dont see the version 0.8b is out , playing in buged version

Then keep mowing the lawn, you get relation points for that.