The Treatment

Nez

Nov 14, 2015
Hi guys, i actually want to use the Treament and transform into a cow!!! But i don t know how to use it, cause when i do it only say's check your codex entry before using ...

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
When you acquire items like the Treatment or Dumbfuck, since they're (currently) treated as irreversible tf's, you need to check their codex entries to inform you -more or less- of what you're getting yourself into. To do so just hit the codex button on the bottom right, select the named illegal tf that you desire, read it (or don't, no one's gonna force you, though the lore's nice if you care for that), and now you can use that item to your heart's content. The Treatment can only be used once, and most (as was pointed out to me the other day) of it's transformations are determined upon taking the Treatment, so save before you take it if there's some specific thing you desire.

Nez

Nov 14, 2015
Ho wow ... Ty Altair i never saw this section, i was always looking at the bottom :p

Subject2Host

Oct 9, 2015
Any of you know how to become a laquine (Rabbit)? And I don't mean the fucking leithan (Reject rabbit variant). 

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
Their is no current lacquine tf, the only way so far is to save edit to give yourself bunny ears, a bunny tail (and whatever other body parts you need for a sufficient Lagomorph score if such a score exists ingame) and a horsecock, since I'm pretty sure no current tf gives bunny body parts other than the Leithen TF giving bunny ears, though I could be wrong. Though note that even if you do, you probably won't be referred to as a lacquine.