The Tentacle Space Dragon Project

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
Alright friends, this is my big, overarching project that I'm totally going to finish and submit in one go-

Yeah, that's never happening because neither I nor the devs are that crazy. A serious note, I have this whole project so to speak that involves noble, tentacled Yuri dragons that are on the brink of Civil War. I like to get this whole thing in at some point, but baby steps are the way to do it. In preparation for this event, I've decided to bounce the idea off of you guys and get some feedback about how I should proceed. This is going to be a gated, staged project and the very first thing I'm going to work on is the Codex and the NPC. This is taken from my person notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/155KioRZ3FVSiOGlWyYZwY8eKuCggHI9bIPc5-H73jOM/edit?usp=sharing

Current Outline

-Wocosian NPC that can be interacted with by Steele jr. About 3 sex scenes and some talk scenes about her race and the things going on within it's sphere of influence. Primary focus on Yuri, Oral, and butt stuff. Definitely going to be located on Uveto. A bunch of follower stuff and (possible) preggers content way down the line.

-Eventual TF

-Character Arc Story involving branching pathways a la Nyrea Dungeon

So, what do you guys think? Any ideas on how it could be improved and the like or general questions about how this is going down or the planned NPC? Again, note that this is going to be a staged happening and not be worked on and submitted all at once. There are many other things I'd like to do in addition to this, like finishing a certain junk harpy and reworking a certain TF...

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I like every word of this title.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
@Linarahn Moreso that she's technically isn't supposed to be relaxing on Uveto and should be getting to some important clan business involving extending the diplomatic olive branch and learning more about the UGC, which the Wocosians are somewhat weary of. Most of this weariness stems from the current situation on Myrellion and the like.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Oh, so they're on Status Pending concerning their joining the UGC and pretty on top of the news, I see. I can only imagine shirking work like this ought to land Frensha in hot water. And maybe Steele's bed, but mostly hot water.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
Oh it will get addressed at some point. That or she'll use Steele as her "ambassador" and somehow avoid all trouble. We'll see...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Umm all look great in that gdoc and...hehe I knwo where that first pic come from seeing it many times due looking for other monster girls - still it's adorable as fuck.

So does this npc will be recrutiable only by female/herm PC?

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
When it gets there, I'm not entirely sure. I know for starters male PC's won't get to stick their dick in her pussy (hence the anal and oral) but they could come to mutual understanding. With a male PC it'll basically be up to follower (potentially) but not lover status.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
One thing I'm wondering and didn't get from the doc, were these Wocosians discovered in the last Planet Rush and are just now in the process of/looking into integrating with the UGC? Or were they discovered in this one? Considering the one before this one was 200 years ago.

Then again, the Kui-tan are considered a rather fledgling member and, I think, it took the something in that ballpark to be accepted into the UGC.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The race seems a little close to the Gryvains -- the advanced space-imperial all futa dragon people race. And the character in question is Frensha (Fren), when we have a gryvain named Terensha (Ren). Probably need a name change there.

Otherwise, while tentacles aren't my thing, everything else in her repertoire is my jam, so good luck!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@JohanLitvisk So what their think about parasite tails like cunttails? (I know it sound like silly but well at least you will not run into such lopeholes later on with them). Thou still I liek this project too. Not all npc must revolve around all male PC's xD

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
It's an interesting concept I'll give it that. Will she be strictly Yuri focused?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
From what so far OP said she not strictly Yuri but to get to end of her storyline and get her on ship it wil be only at yuri path.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Ehn I tend to play males so Ill probably miss out unless I make another half-gavrian character.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
@Ormael Males will be able to get her to be a follower, but it'll be a more platonic friends with benefits thing rather than a lover status like feminine PCs. Overall, people should be able interact on some level with our lazy ambassador. The female PC path is more flirty and lovey dove will the male PC path is more like acquaintances with a flirty undertone.

@Savin I figured people would draw parallels between the Gryvain and the Wocosians. I am making a concentrated effort to have them distinct from their futa counterparts to the best of my ability. I'll be sure to fix the naming issue as well.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@JohanLitvisk Well still good than trying either make npc that is equaly happy to fuck with male or female PC. And some small reason to try herm/female PC too for those that only are hardcore dick wielding PC's xD