The Ten Ton Gym (ver. 1.6: Betsy and Victoria Sexytimes) (COMPLETE)

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Despite taking way too damn long, the gym's still in business.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rm60aXHs8YRf3qMInPlqOQJSJ-B9WXh_cB1AMK9qD1A/

Changelog

1.6: Added all Betsy and Victoria sex scenes.
Fixed typos and made minor edits to Betsy and Victoria's non-sex scenes.
Reworked Betsy and Victoria's appearance conditions.
Added note to New Perks section.

And that's it, gym's done. About fucking time. Sorry to anyone who was waiting for this. Working hard overtime for months sucks, especially when you think it's over.

Thanks, as always, to Fen & Co. for putting my work into the game, and to Adjatha for the awesome art of my characters. It's a real honor.

Last edited:

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
That's good. It'll be enjoyable having more content in the Gym.

Also, to whoever is responsible for this, shouldn't Slabs account be changed from blue to purple, as he's a creator?

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

Also, to whoever is responsible for this, shouldn't Slabs account be changed from blue to purple, as he's a creator?
Yeah it's always good.

I think that only happens to someone that has done more than one project.

EDIT: Since alot of this stuff is already ingame, maybe you should consider separating the content that isn't, put it in a separate google doc and call it an expansion?

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
tumblr_na7aqpYXDX1tbow3co1_500.gif

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015

Aww, thanks. Don't think I've ever got the slow clap before.   :D

So that's a thing on the new boards? Cool. And I still plan to finish out the gym's content. Next one should be easier.

Yeah it's always good.

I think that only happens to someone that has done more than one project.

EDIT: Since alot of this stuff is already ingame, maybe you should consider separating the content that isn't, put it in a separate google doc and call it an expansion?

I'm keeping it all in one place to prevent confusion. I didn't think anything would get put into the game until it was done, but it's still all gym stuff I've had planned since the early days.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I'm keeping it all in one place to prevent confusion. I didn't think anything would get put into the game until it was done, but it's still all gym stuff I've had planned since the early days.

I'm just saying it would be easier, and it wouldn't be hard since you only have to remove the gym descriptions and function and quenton stuff.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yarr Yarr Gym still open ^^ (sry if it sounded like a pun SB -_-')

Slab do you by chance know what is current status of perks form gym? They are meantioned in gdoc but well for now they not been in game. Aside that I really liek that missing scenes are slwoly been written down and edited till the point they will be added to the game. Heh I can't wait for Lola and later those two cows scene added to the game. Keep up the good work man ^^

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Yarr Yarr Gym still open ^^ (sry if it sounded like a pun SB -_-')

Slab do you by chance know what is current status of perks form gym? They are meantioned in gdoc but well for now they not been in game. Aside that I really liek that missing scenes are slwoly been written down and edited till the point they will be added to the game. Heh I can't wait for Lola and later those two cows scene added to the game. Keep up the good work man ^^

Thanks, I really appreciate it. 
biggrin.png
 I know nothing at all about when or if anything will get added to the game. I made the perks because we were talking about hyper muscle back on the old boards, but I don't know if the person who wanted to work on that is still around, and Fenoxo seemed lukewarm to the idea. I hope the new Sore system gets put in, because I didn't realize how damn annoying my original version was until I played it.

As for Betsy and Victoria, I'll get to them, but I plan to work on Simone next, because her scenes should be simpler to write.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Slab do you by chance know what is current status of perks form gym? They are meantioned in gdoc but well for now they not been in game.

For now, the perks are not implemented, primarily due to no followup content to support it. If they are to be included, there will need to be some expansion to the appearance and creature word parser libraries for things such as adjectives/descriptions/special blurbs and the like--all in various combinations since both thickness and tone work together as well as independently to describe a form (usually for various sizes of butt, as well as the belly, flat chest and full body type).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heheh yeah also 3 scenes but including 2 not 3 persons, which need to be meantioned/participate in scene. Well Simone...yeah I hope her scenes (mostly those when PC win) would be not below Lola scenes in quality ;) better can be but then I would feel bad for Lola scenes to be inferior...errr too much thinking over it ^^

Ohh so those perks was partialy influenced by someone else than you. Well adding to that Jacques words seems like none of those perks will get ingame in "soonish" future.

About Sore system...trying to bend my head around it to figure out differences and I barely can do it. Is that about how much more activities is needed to reach each level of Sore status that it's currently? Sorry if it sound as too obvious question -_-'

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
About Sore system...trying to bend my head around it to figure out differences and I barely can do it. Is that about how much more activities is needed to reach each level of Sore status that it's currently? Sorry if it sound as too obvious question -_-'

I think how it is outlined in the document is that Sore works up to 9 levels before being "worn out"--where each level will have its own debuff. In-game, however, the soreness mechanic is simplified where the sore counter counts up to 3 and then applies the Sore effect, which indicates that the character is too worn out to do more exercises and has the same debuff as the one outlined in the document.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Heheh yeah also 3 scenes but including 2 not 3 persons, which need to be meantioned/participate in scene. Well Simone...yeah I hope her scenes (mostly those when PC win) would be not below Lola scenes in quality ;) better can be but then I would feel bad for Lola scenes to be inferior...errr too much thinking over it ^^

Ohh so those perks was partialy influenced by someone else than you. Well adding to that Jacques words seems like none of those perks will get ingame in "soonish" future.

The hard part about Lola's scenes was figuring out the logistics of fucking someone in a swimming pool. Sounded great in my head, was harder to write how it would work without someone falling over and/or drowning. And I'm glad you liked the Lola scenes, I'll do my best to make the Simone ones good. I'm looking forward to hers more, to be honest. I thought up Lola because hey, big hips and pool sex, why not. But Simone's inspired by the red demon girl at the gym from CoC, and she's one of my favorites.

And yeah, hyper muscle's not really my thing, but someone from the other thread (can't remember their name) seemed excited about making it a thing for the gym, and it was easy to write up how to do it. If someone feels like cranking out all those descriptions, then cool, but it's not going to be me.

I think how it is outlined in the document is that Sore works up to 9 levels before being "worn out"--where each level will have its own debuff. In-game, however, the soreness mechanic is simplified where the sore counter counts up to 3 and then applies the Sore effect, which indicates that the character is too worn out to do more exercises and has the same debuff as the one outlined in the document.

Yeah, that's it. Still nothing too special, but at least you can work out more than 2-3 times before you have to go back to the ship and sleep. I should have thought that one through more.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
What can I say more than you keep your high quality for each new scene ^^

My only 'why' is about option for one cock. I mean with one she doing titjob and to take it like proper cow PC need to have at least 2 cocks. Could you tell the reason why not included some similar scene to twin dicked PC but with only one cock variant?

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
What can I say more than you keep your high quality for each new scene ^^

My only 'why' is about option for one cock. I mean with one she doing titjob and to take it like proper cow PC need to have at least 2 cocks. Could you tell the reason why not included some similar scene to twin dicked PC but with only one cock variant?

Thanks. 
biggrin.png

As for the other stuff, two reasons. One, as she says, she usually settles her gym bets with oral. Since the stakes of the bet are the loser makes the winner come, that's how she does it - the point of the bet is that the winner gets off and the loser doesn't. She'll break her own rule for someone with two or more dicks because, again as she says, she's not giving up the chance to get double-penetrated.

Two, Simone was inspired by Ifris from CoC (http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Ifris), who'll give you oral while you lift but will only fuck you if you have two or more dicks.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Fair points. Pardon me again for free thoughts but since it was bet why can't winner ben loser a lil bit to what she will do? Ofc that just retorical question. I still fine with way she's now (and so good I since naleen times always make my male/herm pc run with two dicks ^^)

Can't wait for that girl and "girl" pair meet in shower scenes. Then again if this will be done it mean you finished Gym so what will I be waiting for them? :(

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Given that the mechanics of stat increases were altered to give exponentially diminishing returns would it be possible to get some sort of revision to the current limits to/ debuffs from working out? 

The muscle soreness debuff already used to make excercising a bit of a tedious grind but now with the diminishing returns from each work out,  being forced to return to your ship to take a nap every few clicks is such a rediculous anoying slog. It can end up taking several back and forth trips just to raise a stat by even a single point. 

At the very least could the gym please sell some sort of expensive nanite protien shake that clears the status condition in lieu of bed rest? That way the only limit to your work out is fow much funds you're willing to sink into ensuring an uninterrupted training regimen. It could serve as credit sink. 

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I made a new version of the Sore system a while ago, it's at the end of the planning doc. With the new system, you can work out up to 9 times without resting, as long as you can find a way to restore your energy. You'd have to chug a lot of energy drinks to hit 9, but you could do it. If you want that implemented, talk to one of the people in charge of the game.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think it was like ages ago already that new Sore system. Maybe you need to try talk with Jaq about helping to reach devs or well he could try code it.

In doc it say that at 9+ training in a row energy regeneration is impossibe. I eman not only resting but also use of items like myr/zil honey wil not have any effect, right?

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I made a new version of the Sore system a while ago, it's at the end of the planning doc. With the new system, you can work out up to 9 times without resting, as long as you can find a way to restore your energy. You'd have to chug a lot of energy drinks to hit 9, but you could do it. If you want that implemented, talk to one of the people in charge of the game.

@Jacques00 Could you perhaps take a look at this?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Added Simone and expanded the Soreness mechanics to match the doc in the pull request (#807).

For sleeping off the soreness, I had to balance it a bit and make it lose each phase of soreness instead of losing it all at one time. Otherwise, the soreness should work like what is on the document.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Added Simone and expanded the Soreness mechanics to match the doc in the pull request (#807).

For sleeping off the soreness, I had to balance it a bit and make it lose each phase of soreness instead of losing it all at one time. Otherwise, the soreness should work like what is on the document.

Damn, that was quick. I just finished that yesterday.  o_O  I should work faster on the last scenes, huh.

But seriously, thank you. I don't know why my stuff's getting added to the game so quickly, assuming I'm reading this right. But I really appreciate it. I'll do my best to make the last stuff for the gym worthy.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015

Dude you are fucking amazing. Heh you and Geddy are the patron saints of smut coding. 

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Actually in this case Jacques is to thanks. I didn't actually think he'd pay attention to a summons. I shall endeavor to be responsible with my use of the "@" and it's mighty summoning powers. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well initial content for Gym was so fast noticed and given green light to be coded since it was place on NT I think most favored by Fen planet so far. Thinking about it I wonder if there will be any other planet that he will like more than NT.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Actually in this case Jacques is to thanks. I didn't actually think he'd pay attention to a summons. I shall endeavor to be responsible with my use of the "@" and it's mighty summoning powers. 

I was thanking Jacques. That's why I quoted him. But thanks for putting out the call. I didn't even know about the "@" thing.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It happend around 3-6 hours ago so no wonder you not noticed after been off for almost whole day.

So how does writing for last scene(s) for Gym going? I hope smooth ;)