The Steph Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowKing042

Jun 9, 2016
Steph Irson signed up to be a galactic huntress not an alien fuck toy I think after you and Natalie tame a varmint in a later conversation she could tell you about how the network is screwing her sister (well technically they are having aliens screw her), and ask you what you think of the way she has been treated, too which Steele can choose to either respond by
[Cheering] that you support what her sponsors and network have been doing (which I believe Natalie should slap you for and refuse to speak to you again)
[Denying] insist that Steph is making her own choices and is not (upsets Natalie but she won't refuse to speak to you again, but you do make her cry for not believing her)
[Sympathizing] by telling Natalie that her sister's situation is an unfortunate fact of life (You give a crying Natalie a hug)
[Influencing] thanking Natalie for bringing this to your attention
What are you going to do about this?
[Denounce] Publicly denounce the guilty parties and use your influence to deal a crippling blow to their economic stability
[Inquire] Ask for details on how Steph is being controlled (Natalie takes you to Steph and the following encounter leads to you learn that Steph is more or less owned by whoever controls her contract (which makes it basically the deed of ownership for Steph Irson)

F

Franks

You can already sign Steph on to work for Steele corp.

Please go white knight somewhere else.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
You can already sign Steph on to work for Steele corp.
Considering her Myrellion encounter was re-conned entirely, nope, you can't do that anymore.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Reactions: Backwoods

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
When was that removed? I don't remember seeing that.
LOOOOOOOONG time ago. When peeps were generally unhappy with how the Treatment was forced on her on New Texas and how stressed she was about her position, which turned the silliness of her background to a depressing tone. So, it was changed to bovinium that was forced on her instead and things are now completely dandy. ...so to speak.

F

Franks

LOOOOOOOONG time ago. When peeps were generally unhappy with how the Treatment was forced on her on New Texas and how stressed she was about her position, which turned the silliness of her background to a depressing tone. So, it was changed to bovinium that was forced on her instead and things are now completely dandy. ...so to speak.

Yeah, I found that now. I didn't really like the way Steph was treated either, honestly, and I was pretty happy to have the Myrellion event with her.

I still think this thread is white knighting, though.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Are you going to write this?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, I found that now. I didn't really like the way Steph was treated either, honestly, and I was pretty happy to have the Myrellion event with her.

And there is the part that that bull forced the Treatment on a non-New-Texan live on television which was also established as illegal and would put New Texas in a lot of trouble considering the Treatmant not being forced on non-New-Texans is requirement for it not being illegal.

So yeah it was retconed because it was a bit lore-breaking too.

But, yes, I too do believe that the OP is white knighting.

Last edited:
*Winks* I still have a save file that has Steph's autographed portrait. :D

Steph Irson signed up to be a galactic huntress not an alien fuck toy

.....Aaaaaahhhh, quick, explain to me the difference? :> She's a fuckin' parody of Steve Erwin. (May he rest in peace) Steven was often portrayed as a giggling pervert, wanting to stick a finger in the orifice of some exotic animal. (falsely too if I may add) Steph's the one getting "poked" this time around. It's a joke, son.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think she meant to be till end of storyline been on poking end of stick for aliens. Myrellion enc was months ago adjusted. Well in case of making Steele take over her from company what would be her aim then? Doing still shows of been poked by aliens but under diff company and probably with less inhuman trreating it? You may need to thin over this Shadow in case you would work on this too. Clear purpose and making sure devs aren;t opposed so it may ends up rejected are important parts.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
There's that and of course the whole bringing up the whole Steph situation YET AGAIN. Hence my last comment.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
The only request I make of Steph is that if we ever reach a water world planet. Please don't have her encounter any form of sting rays. Even if they're sexy sting rays I feel like that would probably be a joke in bad taste considering the character she's parodying.

If a water world is the last planet she has an episode on... leave things vague.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For water world I think good old tentacle monster may be more certain bet to see her been sent to make next episode of the show.

F

Franks

Idek, the new shark TF could be a good one.

"Heeeeyyy, little girl. Any last words before I gobble you up like a peach cobbler?"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'm really not a fan of forced TFs so I don't like the Steph content, if it was just her getting molested I'd probably love it though.

Things is, it's pretty fucking easy to just ignore all her content by just not watching the TVs on each planet.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Level with me, dude. Since when is wanting more happy ends/feel good content for a fictional character you like is considered white knighting?

Cause then I'll have to go and fish out my old HEMA gear and some paint.

As for the OP: what noobie said.

But if we'll never get another optional encounter with Steph in person or another chance to help her out - I'd be pretty miffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.