The Squirrel's wagon of hoarded goods

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
I have way too many docs open, many of them unfinished because I write first on paper.

Anyway, I figured I might as well create myself a thread dedicated to helping me keep track of stuff, most of which are TFs.

Titan's Tangy Tea - A height TF to help you grow!

Shortstack Stew - A height TF to help you shrink!

A fair warning for entries in the spoiler below: they won't all have links until I've transferred the brunt of the writing from paper to docs, but I figured I'd list the active ones anyway. Any help via comments for the ones with links are appreciated!

If it has a generic name like "X TF", that means I'm still working out what the actual item to trigger the TF will be.

The Oyster Flower - A TF that allows your Champ to lengthen their clit without the risk of corruption, if you so choose!

Cabraweed - A Goat TF. Does make you a full furry, though muzzles only proc if your skin type is fur, thus allowing you to go the route of a faun in some capacities. I just really like the idea of a more androgynous people, so a lot of the TF focuses towards that; more checks that take into consideration androgynous Champs would be nice, after all!

Faun TF - Related to the above, I'm making a faun tf that falls more in-line with fantasy elements. Makes your Champ more masculine regardless of genital configuration, gives different horn descriptions, and different fur colours. Can also change skin tone, unlike cabraweed!

Jotun TF - Allows the Champ to become Savarra’s smallest Jotun in existence. Also gives players who enjoy hyper content options to grow their features without necessarily needing to have a specific perk (though having Buxom or Well-Hung makes going hyper a lot faster). Sometimes, you just want to challenge Marcus without becoming corrupted, y’know?

No promises these'll be down anytime soon, given my slow work progress, but hopefully this helps me keep it up more often!