The small world inside the vast universe of TiTs.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
I just wanted to talk about how almost every character in the story is intricately connected in some way form or fashion.  May contain spoilers.

It's actually pretty cool how every major characters' life and event involvement are designed in a way that they all connect in some way. Just to start off with the PC: you're the biological child and heir of Victor Steele, the infamous playboy trillionaire who's lived well over twice the life span of the average person in real life, who also has a string of bastards littered throughout the universe. One of which is Shade Irons, whom the PC meets and potential has an intimate relationship with. The PC can also have a romantic relationship with Anno Dorna, who is implied to have had some sort of sexual relationship with the PC's father which (given the fact that Victor is infamously know to be a playboy, dicking his newest  intern sounds like something that would probably be true) may have happened. Anno is also a declared polyamorous, thus is also romantic relationship with longtime lover Kaede Entara, the daughter of Zeke Entara and undercover pirate Amara Fael, who coincidentally has had a past fling with PC's sister Shade which resulted in Shade getting pregnant and having a daughter, Astra Irons. 

I could go on and on with many more major and minor characters but I feel like I'll be crossing some unspoken boundary but that's just small part of this web of interconnected stories in this one game. 

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
On a related note, I find it amusing that you can sleep your way through most of the family trees of the characters we get to interact with, and the ones we can't bang yet are probably fuckable in the future.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
I noticed this too. In the background of TiTs, there is this vast interlocking web of relationships. For example: Lysander Chow (not in base TiTs yet) has a relationship with Kiro, Kara, and Zeke (The manager at the beginning of the game). I like to think of TiTs as a soap opera where Captain Steele only plays a part in it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Literally. I have an MS Paint file of it!

Something similar to such shipping memes pics maybe? :p

fairy_tail_shipping_meme_by_tsuki222-d7gi5tp.jpg

Well maybe some major NPC's WILL be free of been tied up it that hidden web on your secret MS Paint file ^^

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Savin interlocks all his characters, because Savin.

BRB, making Emmy an old classmate of Syri's. And Millie has a crush on Kiro. And Kaska hates Penny ever since Penny got her kicked out of space police academy. And Yancy built Tamwolf when he was a kid...

...on second thought I might do one or two of these...

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Savin interlocks all his characters, because Savin.

BRB, making Emmy an old classmate of Syri's. And Millie has a crush on Kiro. And Kaska hates Penny ever since Penny got her kicked out of space police academy. And Yancy built Tamwolf when he was a kid...

...on second thought I might do one or two of these...

tbh this extreme is way more interesting then the "the rest of the setting might as well not exist as far as this NPC is concerned" bubble of the other common extreme

crushogre

Sep 2, 2015
Anno and Victor aren't implied at all, the approximate number of times they had sex is listed in the codex

Last edited by a moderator:

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Literally. I have an MS Paint file of it!

I MUST SEEE!!!! (please....)

Anno and Victor aren't implied at all, the approximate number of times they had sex is listed in the codex

Don't see it. Saw it........But still whether they did or not that little implied text was MORE THAN enough for me to never go further in any kind of relationship with her. Having my dad's(implied) sloppy seconds is a huge turn off.

Last edited by a moderator: