The save editor

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
okay, I know that this has been brought up before, and i'm not about to ask for a release date or anything like that. All iwant to know is if the official save editor will ever be made public, or any fan made equivalent. I know about minerva but unfortunatly it won't work for me, regardless of everything i tried. I know that this has been talked about but I really just need a to know a liitle, I just want to be able to change races to try different senarios without replaying the whole game, or risk permanent effects you can't change back.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
iirc, maybe a pay release of the official editor at some unknown point in the future. <<so super up in the air, but not free

A month or two ago someone said they'd make an editor, and like so much else, haven't heard of 'em since. And I know Minerva works on windows and mac, so unless it's a Linux thing, I don't know what your issue is. You could always just keep multiple saves at route junctions and save before using permanent effect items. Not sure why you threw this in the Idea sub forum btw, but whatever.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It was released as a reward for backers so it probably won't be released on principle.

You could always go on 4chan and ask for it from someone, lol.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
It was released as a reward for backers so it probably won't be released on principle.

You could always go on 4chan and ask for it from someone, lol.

Uh, Fenoxo has said a few times that he likes the idea of releasing it for a price somewhere further on down the line (I think he made vague mentions of maybe doing it around the time of the year of free releases to help drum up money, IIRC). That said, it's so far on the back burner who knows if it'll actually ever happen.