The resolve bar dissapeared.

213Warrior

Jan 14, 2022
It always looks empty, for everyone.

I just reloaded it, now it's just gone completely.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
It's part of a large combat rebalance. You now only have a single HP bar that all sources of damage affect.

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
To be fair, unless you noticed the game autoupdate, you wouldn't even know there are patch notes to read. You'd start the game and wonder why the Resolve bar is gone.

Even if you manually downloaded the newer version, you wouldn't necessarily look up the patch notes and, because the Resolve bar going away is a major change that most people wouldn't expect to be intentional, might very well assume that the update has broken things.

I suppose, for people interested enough in the game to hang around the forums, it's hard to imagine not being aware of patch notes.

213Warrior

Jan 14, 2022
Oh look, it's another entry in the long list of 'CoC2 players Don't Read'... :p
Sorry, I don't visit the forum or website that much. I assumed it was like that time the map disappeared for awhile. I apologize again.

CloudedArcTrpr

Dec 30, 2023
I know I'm late to the discussion, but I still feel it'd be a nice feature if it were still there as a toggle or difficulty option.
sorta like the inverse of how new game+ effects the gameplay of specter knight in shovel knight: specter of torment. (Willpower is normally only attributed to HP, with darkness being Specter knight's equivalent to mana when using artifacts, but new game+ makes artifacts use willpower(HP) instead of darkness and gets rid of the "darkness" bar entirely)

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Late? You raised it from the dead. If you want to restart a discussion just start a new thread; don't reply to something over a year old.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Late? You raised it from the dead. If you want to restart a discussion just start a new thread; don't reply to something over a year old.
Always people who've made new accounts just very recently to necro shit...